Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
any guys had exsperice when young with older men
have any guys had exsperice with older men when they were in there teens in public toilets and i am loving it i also what to know any1 ever done anything with randoms n public toilets

If this thread breaks our rules please 
busterbar
older cock
Yes i sucked older mens cocks and liked it alot. I however like to suck and be fucked by older guys. My wife and i luv to give blowjobs together or watch each other. I have been gangbanged by 6 guys all 60yo and loved it. I was full of cock and cum!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
any guys had exsperice when young with older men
Many times, each one was better that the last one jerk

seaxun
plenty of times when in me teens
loved it all..cruising the parks all the beats i could find.....always good supply of older men.....like to go with older men 45 plus.dont bother with younger

youngukguy
Yeah i only ever play with older guys in the local woods. At least 35+. I just dont feel comfortable with guys of my age.

pq2000
Yeah. I've had one or two experiences with older guys smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I grew up playing with the men in the neighbourhood. They were very obliging, because I knew them they were kind and fun. I was fascinated by the big hairy one. We grew up very religious so it was a lot of fun exploring, since no one talked about it you had to find out for yourself. Have always like older fellas, they don't seem so anxious and don't pressure you to put it where you don't want it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes. I used to cut through a park on the way home from school and one time a guy invited me to look at his cock. He seemed like 80 to me but I'm sure now that he wasn't more than probably 40. He wanted me to "touch it" and I never had seen a man's before, and as soon as I did, he shot. I loved the explosion of it. He wanted me to taste it or lick his cock but I was too scared -- of what, I have no idea now -- I looked for him every day after that but never saw him again. But it made me curious about older guys and I learned a lot from an older guy after that -- I guess that first time made me less scared and ready to learn.

Mimikie
When I was in my middle teens, I had a few experiences with men much older than me. One was a neighbor, we masterbated together and he sucked my cock a number of times and I sucked his a few times too. Great experience, I learned a lot about sex from him. I was approached by older guys at a public park near my home. They usually wanted to see my cock and feel it or even jack me off.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was approached as a mid teen and asked if I wanted to be sucked by an older guy. I was too scared and said no thanks. Now I am an older man..44 and am sooo curious to try bi-sex. I would love to find a younger or my age man to play with.

missD
ive never had an older man rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My experience with an Older Man
I was about 21 and he was 53. I thought he was religious when he asked to take me out to dinner. Then he took me to his condo. He made his move. I asked if he could take me home. I ended up calling him back though because I was curious. He was into taking alot of pics of me sucking his cock. He also sucked mine and made sure not to miss a single drop of cum. Come to find out though he had been with younger boys for years and they found pics in his condo. He served 4 years in Federal Prison for sending the pics across state lines because he was getting them developed in Chicago. He is dead now I think.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
When I was 14 and he was 16, lol! Seriously that was my only experience with an "older" guy when I was under legal.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
older cousin
i was around 6 maybe when my 16 yearold cousin came in the room sat me b etween his legs and slide his hand down mt shorts and jack my lil dick off well i play atari
jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Many times, all consensual, since I was very young.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.53 seconds