remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
visiting a prostitute
what does everyone think?

i went last week for the first time - amazing - even the ringing up etc -

truely liberating - being led into a room - girl comes in - beautiful russian girl - very very sexy body...

money talk over - both naked - she is sucking my cock and i am fingering both her tight holes and stroking her tits - then we fuck - she on top - she didnt do anal which was a shame as she had an amazingly sexy ass hole! - anyway - we fucked , i came we lay there, chatted about stuff, wipe off and that was it - simple as that - very very very sexy experience - no pressure about will she or wont she - i needed a fuck she obliged...and a great fuck as well -

think i will be back...

does this make me sad , bad or whatever? or is paying for a fuck when you really want a fuck just being honest?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
If you want to do it, why not. Many guys are paying for sex anyway in this modern time, by taking their "girlfriends" out to dine, buying them expensive gifts or what not.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
gggjack
prostitute
Visiting a prostitute doesn't make you sad or bad mate,if you liked it do it again,it's ok! wink

kornwolf
paying for sex, hey, thats just a guy being a guy. I would love to do that, but stings and what not scare me.ns for going abiouggesty s Anybody got anout it safely, i.e. no cops?

BlewCrabb
Nothing wrong with seeing a prostitute. I did it several times in the Navy and then later during a dry spell or just for the fun of it. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i visited a few. one was amazing she knew her job well and did a very good job. i visited her several times she even did anal and after i returned to see her she didnt charge extra for it. come to think of it i sure do miss her. and it wasnt anymore expensive than dating and it was great

Realguy
Realgirl and I have a fantasy about going to one of the many legal brothels in Nevada. She wants to watch me fuck a prostitute. We're not sure if they even allow that but it's a great fantasy. She knows there won't be any emotional attachment because it's strictly a business arrangement.

Am I a lucky guy or what?????

Forum Level:
Just getting started
addicted
Just don't get addicted to it. I once had a friend and he had to go at least once a week to a hoocker although he had a girlfriend he had sex with.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
M a prstit, cal grl, esct wom, and i exactly know my job, i give guuys complt sxul satsfctn. Most imp is, i feel no shame n remove my cloth normally n very much comfortable naked with any stranger /cust/clennt... i exactly know what guy want, i kiss, tongue tickling, suck cck, all sx positon, n cuum swalloow, do all the thing, which he dream, n never get from his woman...

marriedbi52
BlewCrabb said: Nothing wrong with seeing a prostitute. I did it several times in the Navy and then later during a dry spell or just for the fun of it. jerk

17 when I enlisted in the Navy! NO WAY was I gong to be celebate! Have bought pussy in San Fransisco, Subic Bay, Saigon & Bang Cock. Bang Cock was by far the best as you didn't feel threatened by them there! Even enjoyed a couple of Lady Boys....

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
First House !
Yesterday I drove by the FIRST HOUSE that I went to--back when I was in H. S.. Now it's all closed down.-----It was a right of passage----where BOYS became MEN!-----Some WASHED-out in the WASH! LOL Guess the internet is the cause??? Now we go to SEX Resorts--and Clubs----or have Couples over to our Condo. Smoothie & Dancer ---Chicago.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
That's awesome. I always wanted to do that but my wife won't let me.

sscd
Sex Work
Nothing wrong wit it. BT and bf have before they had me. I wouldn't want bf to now but bt don't get to see me much so I wouldn't care if he did. jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Be lucky that you live in a free country. Buying sex here can give you a fine. Selling sex though is legal.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Back in the day...
My experiences with prostitutes dates back many years ago when I was in the Air Force and had occasion to spend time in several Asian countries. I was single and very young.
My first time with a prostitute was with a Chinese girl while in Hong Kong and she stayed all night with me in the New Otani Hotel. I don’t know her background or what her real age (they all claim to be 18 when you ask) was but she was cute and slender and enjoyable in bed.
Later I spent 3 days with a Philippino girl in a hotel near Clark Air Base and that was a good time as well.
However, my most enjoyable (and least expensive) was in Bangkok Thailand for a weekend with a very accommodating Thai girl.
All of my experiences with the Asian girls were positive and fun... I’ve never had an experience with an American prostitute.
I have always felt things would be safer and better if they would legalize prostitution here in the USA. Lots of people are in “need” of companionship and sex... if it were legal and regulated by law... all the better.
It would allow consenting adults to legally purchase “services”....it would put pimps and sex trafficking out of business.....and it would provide an additional tax stream for the government.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.45 seconds