Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
make your partner orgasm in public
Curious whether anyone has been able to make their partner orgasm in a public space ..... on two occasions .. in the past .. I was able to make my GF... at the time, cum in a restaurant at our table (thank God for skirts and long table clothes).
Anyone else have a similar story?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
great question!

yup, made my gf cum in the sitting room whilst we were watching TV with her parents! it was great - she had a cushion on her lap and we were just snuggled up on the sofa. She had a real hard time keeping quiet!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
MANY TIMES
In the swimming pool. Both late at night and daytime with plenty of people around.

In movie theaters.

I was dating a stripper. We were invited to a private party. The other guests talked her into stripping.

When she got down to garters and stockings, she sat on my lap, in a straight back kitchen chair, while I fondled her boobs and fingered her pussy. She came several times.

Most of the other couples left the room to find some privacy.

Only the hostess and her boy friend stayed with us. He hiked up her blouse and her skirt and copied what my stripper andI were doing.

Our hostess came so many times that her knees gave out and she sank the floor.

gigi34
I finger my wife all the time at movies. She cums everytime. She's learned to be quiet when it happens, but I can feel her twitching, so I know. She's made me cum as well.

Dave's Girl
We both have
at so many times in so many places!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i was made to cum in public by my gf rubbing her stockinged feet onmy cock under the table in a restaurant...i came in my pants

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not only come but I could make her squirt very easily. We left puddles on a mini bar room stools and floors

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh yes. An ex on a train with my big toeunder the table. Also with love balls in a bar. I had the remote control. Her juices were dribbling down her legs

thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum in public
In the hot tub at the spa in Baden Baden Germany. Another couple were in the tub making out so we went to the next step and I played with her pussy till she came with a nice loud yell. bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
i have watched other men make her cum in bars does that count

quietwacpl
It usually happens at the jewelry or shoe store

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
quietwacpl said: It usually happens at the jewelry or shoe store

funny yahoo

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Does the parking lot of a restaurant count in broad day light?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
luv2jump said: Does the parking lot of a restaurant count in broad day light?

only if others watched yahoo yahoo yahoo

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I bought my wife one of those wireless, remote controlled, vibrating eggs several years ago. I have given her many orgasm in public with it. We have to be careful where we do it though because even though it is in her pussy, it is very powerful and the people can still hear it. It is super fun watching her squirm when she least expects it. I have the remote, therefor I have the control. LOL. We used to be on a soft tip dart shooting team and would go out every Monday night and shoot. A few times, I would give the remote to a buddy but not tell him what the remote was for. I just told him to turn it on and watch what happens. She loved not knowing who was controlling the vibrations but could usually figure it out sooner or later by looking around and finding the guy with the shit eating grin on his face. Oddly, the guy with the remote always seemed to have to "piss" not long after he figured out what was going on. LOL

Forum Level:
A Thinker
One of the best
Was a bar at a very fancy restaurant waiting on our table. Only two couples were in the bar and the other couple were all over each other on the couch. Hubby and I were sitting at the bar and he had been fingering me since we pulled up our seats. I am spread wide open and the bartender is somehow still making drinks without ever removing his eyes from the site before him.
The other couple ordered another round and as I looked back her skirt was way higher than it was earlier so I smiled. The bartender leaned over and said please wait and then it was clear he knew what was happening. So hubby slowed down a bit until he got back and then once he was back in position he made me cum so hard he had to grab me around the waist to keep me from falling off the bar stool. I drank for free that evening and actually three times since.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Candy52958 said: Was a bar at a very fancy restaurant waiting on our table. Only two couples were in the bar and the other couple were all over each other on the couch. Hubby and I were sitting at the bar and he had been fingering me since we pulled up our seats. I am spread wide open and the bartender is somehow still making drinks without ever removing his eyes from the site before him.
The other couple ordered another round and as I looked back her skirt was way higher than it was earlier so I smiled. The bartender leaned over and said please wait and then it was clear he knew what was happening. So hubby slowed down a bit until he got back and then once he was back in position he made me cum so hard he had to grab me around the waist to keep me from falling off the bar stool. I drank for free that evening and actually three times since.

yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hell, yes. And she is a squirter. We left many a puddle on bar floors and bar stools.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Footsie - Borgoff
In my early days for a birthday dinner... I massaged my boyfriend's crotch under the table with my foot until he erupted. It's pretty much the same as Borgoff's story above. Borgoff, is your first name Ted? thumbup1

I don't remember what his birthday present was...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I once had a girl whom I had just met keep me hard for over an hour at a house party. Sitting on my lap grinding her ass on my trapped cock whispering all the things I wanted to hear while bitting my ear lobe and occationally, slyly, reaching between her legs to rub the tip of my cock, all without anyone really paying any attention. Finally she told me she wanted to go into the bedroom but it was too late, I had just popped. I should have gone into the bedroom with her for round two anyway, but I was young and too embarrassed, so I squirmed my way out of the house with my Jacket covering the huge wet spot down my leg... and never saw her again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
great subject; let's push this oldtimer to the top
I have done some outside sex but I don't think anyone else was watching unsure

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Oldie but Goodie
Back in my dating days I was with a fun guy at the adult movies. One thing lead to another and I was giving him a handjob. He was getting near orgasm and I was looking him directly in the eyes when he erupted. Suddenly, out of the dark between our seats, this white blob passed between his eyes and mine, sailed over our shoulders and into the row behind us! Surprise, suprise, surprise!!

I have no idea how many other spurts there were; we were just still looking at each other, extremely surprised at the blob that passed between us. w00t scared w00t thumbup

Oh, I almost forgot: I believe that this is the place for handjob emojis: jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
More times than I can count! LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Many times, many places. Even fucked once in the back seat of a bus.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My GF (now wife) nearly made me cum on the top deck of a bus on the way into work once (fully clothed handjob through my jeans).

I would have loved to have had to walk into the office with a big mess in my pants, but had to settle for a very large, embarrassing erection. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
At the beach
Was at the beach in about waist deep. My g/f sat on my lap facing me and started kissing me. felt me getting hard.. Moved her bathers to the side and pushed my cock in and rode me.. Apart from other people around ..My Mum, brother and sisters were on the beach bounce

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.52 seconds