Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Boobs
Women, I have noticed from time to time, some women walk with sort of a bounce in their step, and some do not. Probably just a difference in gate. But I worked with a women that had Large breast, and a bouncy walk, and it seemed like she would wear a bra that allowed her breast to bounce quite freely, she was a pleasure to run into. So the question is do some women intentionally do that for the attention, or just comfortable bra? I love to see women’s breast bounce and sway when they walk. Then some women have them very well secured.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I surprised no one commented with so many views.

Yes some have bounce, caused by as you said, gait and also high heels, bra type, breast tissue type,
dense tissue doesn't bounce as much, bounce

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sort of,
I don't walk a certain way. The boobs just go where they want. It is fun to catch a guy
looking though. I was never fond of jumping jacks, but the guys in gym class liked them!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just a Little Jiggle
With 34-A boobalas there's not a lot of jiggle, not to mention bouncing. blush

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: With 34-A boobalas there's not a lot of jiggle, not to mention bouncing. blush

Sometimes I am jealous Julieann. it's not always fun lugging these things around. I'm sure you get
plenty of well deserved attention!

xoxoxoox

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Boobs
Samiam4fun said:
Julieannfringe said: With 34-A boobalas there's not a lot of jiggle, not to mention bouncing. blush

Sometimes I am jealous Julieann. it's not always fun lugging these things around. I'm sure you get
plenty of well deserved attention!

xoxoxoox

I understand about the stress on your back Sam, but I absolutely adore your sexy breasts!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Bigger Boobalas
I'm actually quite satisfied with my 34-A's, They don't get in the way; they don't dominate conversations and I feel as if I'm an actual person instead of some kind of image. grin heart

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.84 seconds