Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Definitions
So, we have many people who identify as straight (hetero) or gay (homo) but what does it all mean?

Trans is a gender dysphoria condition, CrossDressing is just that or gay or bisexual fun, Sissy is centered on gay but could be a woman too.

What about just being sexual with a kink? Now for Trans, those with the dysphoria, that is not the case but with everyone else maybe?

You got a Boyfriend that you and your wife enjoy or two women who are married have fun with a Crossdresser and the list is endless. Your straight but get a kink craving for Boyfriend sex or a Wife fucks every wife in the neighborhood.

So, what do others think?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
confused

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
?
I'll just go with straight, gay, bi. Any other added fun could be considered a fetish add-on?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Huh?
theroyalcouple said: confused

Not sure what this is about either!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
bimarriedbottom said:

It is about definition(s) of human sexuality, what should it be really, and what it all means.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
How about just horny ?😀😀

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
bimarriedbottom said:

Look at the LGBQT acronym and its role in Identity. A wife has a husband but fucks women when she can and then does a Trans Woman. What does that or is she just sexual?

By defining activity as just sexual it takes down the Identity horn and messaging and focuses on people being people.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How about just what feels good?
I would have to say that most folks would put me in the "Bi" category, if we are looking for "definitions"
Here is where I come from. I absolutely adore gals, their curves, breasts and pussies are my absolute turn on. That said for many years I have also enjoyed sucking cock, the feeling of a woman's pussy pulsating in orgasmic pleasure on either my lips, tongue or my cock is a fantastic pleasure. Yea, I love to eat pussy for my pleasure and enjoyment. I have also liked the feeling of a cock in orgasm, vibrating in my mouth, and of course drinking down as much cum as I can. That said, I also enjoy jacking off to the folks who post on the NN too! I absolutely appreciate all that post. Thanks again for sharing your fantastic posts.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Definitions
Straight but hugely curious of trans females and maybe even a couple with a bi male..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think I am me. And "Me" is open minded enough to enjoy things that feel good. Most would call me bisexual but I call myself free to explore. A girlfriend many years ago put it very simply. Once the lights go out, it's all just skin. raspberry raspberry raspberry jerk jerk jerk jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.38 seconds