Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Group masturbation
I feel like we need to have a group masturbation club. I mean sure, that’s basically video chat but there isn’t a connected feel you know? I guess I like a little camaraderie with my masturbating and I’m not saying breaking anonymity here, but like hearing “ wow, redacted, your cock looks strong today “ or “ randoname4, love that you’re growing out your pussy hair. Looks super sexy!” Sounds way more enjoyable than a room of silence with maybe 1 camera on, especially with the private video chat option preventing those silent observers.

I’m thinking the Fingers Around Privates club, or the F.A.P club for short, is a pretty sweet name for the group.

Any thoughts?

thumbup1

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
create a private room in a video chat - who is stopping you? and allow only friends...

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well that’s kinda the plan
Posting here to gauge interest and attract perspective members seems like a good use of the sexual discussion forum. Why limit it to just a few people when i can reach all of the Nuders at once? thumbup

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
redacted said: Posting here to gauge interest and attract perspective members seems like a good use of the sexual discussion forum. Why limit it to just a few people when i can reach all of the Nuders at once? thumbup

in my opinion, you are exaggerating the forum a little

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hey, i get it. The F.A.P club isn’t for everyone, but thank you for your opinion. There’s nothing wrong with answering “ who’s cock is bigger “ for the hundredth time on here but just wanted to change it up a little

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I hate to distract from one member's effort to throw a wrench in what you are trying to do here, but just this very night my wife "Wheels" was talking about how much she would enjoy being part of a group masturbation that includes males and females. I think you've got a solid idea here. She's going to be on board. Keep adding some numbers.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thank god!
Please send me a PM and I’d love to talk more about a plan. I really think building some camaraderie around video chat would really help the overall experience

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sign me up
Sounds like a great time, love to. Sign me up

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Private group masturbation club
For many years, I had been frequenting a private group masturbation. Most of members were elders from 50 to....
The club was in a private villa and the owner was a nudist. He invited nudist men for private parties and told them they could masturbate freely alone or in group.
They also sucked each other, 69... Face fuck bukkake and of course anal...
All members must be smooth shaved, clean, ass cleaned because we were all bareback.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
group is a great idea
CD5XBI said: For many years, I had been frequenting a private group masturbation. Most of members were elders from 50 to....
The club was in a private villa and the owner was a nudist. He invited nudist men for private parties and told them they could masturbate freely alone or in group.
They also sucked each other, 69... Face fuck bukkake and of course anal...
All members must be smooth shaved, clean, ass cleaned because we were all bareback.

sounds so great, envy you having that experience.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
patchandwheels said: I hate to distract from one member's effort to throw a wrench in what you are trying to do here, but just this very night my wife "Wheels" was talking about how much she would enjoy being part of a group masturbation that includes males and females. I think you've got a solid idea here. She's going to be on board. Keep adding some numbers.

if there is your spouse, it will be fine, I'm for the idea thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Seems like we have a group forming!
Love to see it and can’t wait to have our first “ meeting “ grin

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
redacted said: Love to see it and can’t wait to have our first “ meeting “ grin

I also...
----
everything can be done on the basis of a video chat, setting a time, organizing a room, and sending out a link to everyone. All who wished- will be, and strangers will not come

mark850000
i wish there was a group in the north of the uk , love to overcome a few inhibitions.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
caswer said:
redacted said: Love to see it and can’t wait to have our first “ meeting “ grin

I also...
----
everything can be done on the basis of a video chat, setting a time, organizing a room, and sending out a link to everyone. All who wished- will be, and strangers will not come

Sounds like a great idea to me. Let’s try to set something up soon

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm in...
but if it weren't for the problem again: where are the girls, women? Pity..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How deep
How slow would you like me to make you cum
raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How deep
How slow would you like me to make you cum
raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I mean has anyone thought of maybe
Inviting some women that you think might be interested? Can’t just assume that women will be flocking to watch you jack off, that’s exactly the issue with video chat. The point is to have a more communal area and, in my opinion at least, saying the problem is not having enough women makes it seem like you just want someone to jerk off. I’m a straight male who would love to see more women interested but if that’s the only part of this you’re interested in then it becomes more about your self gratification and less about having a group looking to have fun together.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
redacted said: Inviting some women that you think might be interested? Can’t just assume that women will be flocking to watch you jack off, that’s exactly the issue with video chat. The point is to have a more communal area and, in my opinion at least, saying the problem is not having enough women makes it seem like you just want someone to jerk off. I’m a straight male who would love to see more women interested but if that’s the only part of this you’re interested in then it becomes more about your self gratification and less about having a group looking to have fun together.

let's finally get together, otherwise everything will freeze on the discussion grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i use video room as group masterbation with me.

thats mostly all that is in there an it keeps anonymosity

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
hammersy said: i use video room as group masterbation with me.

thats mostly all that is in there an it keeps anonymosity

That's what we were talking about

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Would love a local masturbation group meet
mark850000 said: i wish there was a group in the north of the uk , love to overcome a few inhibitions.

I agree for East Anglia. Would love to wank with others. jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Group Masturbation
I have never been involved with a group masturbation club, because I can’t find one in my area. But, if there was a group masturbation club in my area, I would for sure try it out!
I think that it would be a fun experience!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If anyone is interested
I’ll be on for a while today! Just tried the video chat again, 30 mins of staring at profile avatars in silence.. I’d love some interaction at this point haha

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
redacted said: I’ll be on for a while today! Just tried the video chat again, 30 mins of staring at profile avatars in silence.. I’d love some interaction at this point haha

write time please, I go to chat

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Jack and Jill
I always referred to this as a Jack and Jill club. Preferably each person takes their turn laying on a table and doing their stuff, while everyone else gathers around, eagerly gawking.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Group
IM THERE

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Group
IM THERE

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
bearhugzz said: IM THERE

hi, welcome😊

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Group Masturbation
Honestly I wanted to go a step further and also include shaving - love the smooth and would be a turn on to watch others shave or hell shave eachother. A live group function would be even better than just zoom zoom like the Chat Room here. Of course limited to your local crowd but masturbation etc. altogether is awesome. Still your group is a start so lets do it.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.45 seconds