Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
A Thinker
To shave or not to shave - that is the question
Hi there.

What do the fellow NNers like better - shaved (including waxing and such) or not shaved?

Mrs Ch likes her pussy and ass fully waxed (and I do to) & she likes my cock and balls shaved (which I do every day).

Nothing as off putting spitting hairs out.

You?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I did a search for this topic

Search returned 428 records
Can't you just add on to a thread already started? We don't need another one, do we?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Hair
Hair. We enjoy. Wife is Asian, so no hair around her lips, but hair to tickle your nose. I trim, shave balls sometimes
2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
To shave or not to shave
Wife is lucky that she doesn't have much hair, and wont shave because she doesn't want it to look like she is pubescent.
I have never fully shaved, just a trim every now and then.
When I go down on her I want my face as smooth as possible so I can really get into it and don't leave her with a rash
raspberry

Forum Level:
A Thinker
luvtub said: Wife is lucky that she doesn't have much hair, and wont shave because she doesn't want it to look like she is pubescent.
I have never fully shaved, just a trim every now and then.
When I go down on her I want my face as smooth as possible so I can really get into it and don't leave her with a rash
raspberry

My wife refused at first for the same reason. I guess she got sick of me begging and finally shaved her self completely bald. I love it and now it’s her preference. It’s been many years since I’ve seen her with a bush and I love it.

Everyone will have a different answer. Grand pappy used to say “if we all wanted the same thing, we’d all want to sleep with your grandmother!”

Forum Level:
Just getting started
theroyalcouple said:
Search returned 428 records
Can't you just add on to a thread already started? We don't need another one, do we?
I have to agree! Considering that so few ladies on NN appear to be fully natural in this respect, it's baffling that this keeps coming up so often. And you appear to have already made up your mind.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Been Shaving My Pussy for Years......and I Love My Partners Smooth Too bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
both of us are smooth....and love it

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I shave occasionally, but not that often. As for female pubic hair, she can do whatever she wants with as much or as little hair as she wants. I've pulled a lot of hairs out of my mouth. To me, if that's what it takes for me to go down on her, it's worth it. I think pussy is the tastiest thing on earth. No chef, no matter how accomplished, can create anything that tastes better than pussy. If I had to choose among a BJ, a fuck, or cunnilingus, I'd choose to eat her pussy - hairy, smooth, or in between!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I went smooth when I was 16 and apart from a few months in my late 20s Ive been smooth ever since.
Waxing is best though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Penis pump
How long do you pump

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaved or waxed for me. Everything including the ass.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I prefer shaved simply for the fact that I don't think people want hair where they eat. That's why I have been shaving for years. And one other thing about shaving.....I don't like having to go to my dentist for a haircut! LOL thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Shave it all, totally shaved is best!!! raspberry jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Minority Opinion
I'm definitely in the minority on this one. On the other hand, not shaving is so, so easy to do. Maybe I've just been lucky to find guys who preferred natural women?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Women hairy or at least groomed with men glass-smooth is the only way forward.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Whatever the woman wants is the key to success. Eat her out if she has forest and she 💦. Devour her shaved Mound and she 💦. FEAST, FEAST, FEAST! 👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😍

Julieannfringe said: I'm definitely in the minority on this one. On the other hand, not shaving is so, so easy to do. Maybe I've just been lucky to find guys who preferred natural women?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I agree as I stay glass-smooth hairless anywhere covered by underwear. I can do women hairy, groomed, showered, no makeup, no shower, Chubby to BBW to Fit and no care but any Boyfriend has to be fit, glass-smooth and pristine-clean to the bone.

stan1557 said: Shaved or waxed for me. Everything including the ass.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm fully shaved as that's how my wife likes it. She, on the other hand, has a full untrimmed bush as that's how I like it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I favor all parties to be shaved or trimmed. Both sexy and tasty 🤤

Forum Level:
Just getting started
been shaving for many years and love the way it looks. my husband loves it and loves eating a smooth pussy.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My cock is almost always totally bald! jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hair Free
Try to keep my whole body free of hair but some bits are tricky to reach without professional help!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Not So Virgin Forest
I sport a not-so-virgin forest down there and there's hair outside my undies as well. blush bounce blushing I'm also aware that I'm in the minority on this too.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Still Bushy After All These Years
Thankfully a large minority of NN men LOVE natural bushiness so I know that there's an exotic place for me here. Also, thankfully, very few of the little shavers have criticized me for not shaving. Let me know if you need pictures. angel angel angel

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: I'm definitely in the minority on this one. On the other hand, not shaving is so, so easy to do. Maybe I've just been lucky to find guys who preferred natural women?

no way - I'd eat you out all day! I'd maybe also have to jerk it once or twice and/or do something else with you! jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I did go through a phase where I shaved, I even tried waxing a few times.

I have not shaved or anything for a few years now! I prefer my women to be bushy! Thankfully my wife doesn't shave! jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
To shave or not to shave
My wife likes my balls completely bare, and the hair above my dick about 1/4 inch

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’ve shaved completely for many years. Prefer it that way. Never had any complaints about it from gals.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
shaved
did it once for the wife when i was away for work , she did like the way it felt, kept on doing it even after her passing some year s ago .it just feel s right now .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaved
I prefer shaved/waxed. My wife will wax in bikini season, but grows it out the rest of the year. I love it when she’s bald down there. I could eat her for days.

I shave myself. I have been shaved for around 15 years. I used to wax now and then, but then I just shaved and got a really good scrub cloth for the shower. I also did a single series of laser hair removal. I think it helped some, but still lots of hair grows back. I think it requires many series of sessions to be totally bald. I love a shaved cock.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.64 seconds