Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My cuckold lifestyle
By this time you all know my wife dresses me in women's clothes cuckolds and humiliates me has enjoyed getting fucked regular while I take care of our children her boyfriend insisted she continues keeping me as her personal slave husband just so I can be teased and humiliated what came next took my life on a new path.

My ex wifes names was Katie and up until now I had always knew her boyfriends names and met them but this guy wanted to be kept anonymous for the time being.
My wife would visit him have sex and feed me his cum from either condoms her pussy or her arse but refused to tell me who he was, she would tell me how amazing he was how great he was and how he had the biggest cock yet at a massive 9inches how kind and generous he was and after about 6 months she would even tell me she loved him the humiliation of my wife loving another man was the greatest turn on I was so excited and horny I felt I had finally found my place.
A few weeks after she told me she loved him she dropped a bomb shell on me saying as we wasn't having sex anymore it would make sense if we couldn't have anymore children she told me she was going to go on regular birth control injections so she didn't have to worry about accidents with her boyfriend and that I should have a vasectomy to make sure no accidents from my side either so we agreed, I was booked in a month later and after a year I had the results that the operation was successful and I could no longer have children, being a father to 2 girls I was happy not to have anymore she continues seeing her boyfriend and continued having regular sex unprotected as she was on birth control their relationship grew and grew and so did my humiliation and servitude towards her but I still had no idea who he was, now it was like we were living 2 separate lives one as a normal married couple to the outside world the other I was a father of 2 and my wife was in a relationship with her new boyfriend. then on January the first 2002 she told me she had a confession I asked what it was and she told me that her boyfriend was someone
i knew and was close to and he had given her or us the best present ever. I was confused I asked what it was she told me she had stopped birth control and had let him fuck her unprotected and he had got her pregnant with his child. And his gift was a baby another family member and we were going to raise it all 3 of us together she then said oh and by the way my boyfriend the mans cum you been cleaning up for over a year is your cousin Nicky. And everytime you have met had coffee sat in your parents or auntie's house chatting and hanging out all the time he knew you were a sissy cuck and you had no idea you were there with the man who was better in every way more than you the man with the huge cock that fucking your wife in every way you could never do

More humiliation to come its not over
jerk bounce raspberry

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds