Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Carol's story !
Carol:

What to you think about a bigger that average length, girth cock. Would you be OK or shy away?

I like the scenario where your hubby is xxxxxxxxxx to sit and watch you take my big cock. xxxxxxxxxx to watch you in total pleasure, sucking cock, getting fucked, long and hard, cumming multiple times (that is if you can cum from penetration) and then having your pussy and clit licked until you explode in total orgasm ! Your hubby is sitting there naked and unable to touch himself. You are getting total pleasure from a big cock. Laying on your back, legs up in the air, while my big cock head is at the opening of your soaking wet pussy, just half the head is in your hole and your are dripping pussy juice, running out of your pussy running down your ass. You are a bitch in heat, wanting more, but are being teased with just the cockhead. You begin thrusting your pussy onto the cock, you want more, all the while your pussy is dripping wet.

You look at your hubby and say "this is how a real man fucks", and you scream for more. "Please shove that cock in me", ! Then my cock pushes a little more, you take a quarter, then half. You are now a wonton bitch in heat and are screaming for all the cock. My cock is glistening from your juices, as I slide more into your soaking wet hole. You make eye contact with your hubby and stare straight into his eyes, as you are thrusting your hips forward for more cock. My cock slides in almost all of it, but not quite. You are screaming for it all, "I want all of your cock, give it to me, fill me up" With that, the final thrust, and all of my cock is buried balls deep in your hungry pussy, and you are in heaven. You feel my cock pull out to the tip and then thrust full force back into your hungry hole, again and again, tits bouncing with each thrust. Your eyes roll back into your head as your feel a spasm of your orgasm begin. Thrust upon thrust, having 8" of thick cock buried in your pussy, the cock tip bottoming out, hitting the back of your cervix, you feel it and it's not painful , just a very full feeling , you start to quiver, start to shake and explode, your cum overtaking your body and legs flail and shake uncontrollably. You are overwhelmed in pleasure, cum leaking from your hole and my cock covered in your pussy juice and cum. I pull my cock out until just the tip in at the opening of your soaking wet hole, your juices are running down covering your entire bottom. As you recover, you look at your husband and say " Now it's his turn and you can play with your small cock and watch me worship and pleasure this man cock" . You tell me "sit down in the chair, spread your legs". I do as told and sit down, my cock standing straight up, pointing at the sky, glistening with pussy juice and cum.

You kneel in front of me and take the tip of my cock in your mouth still wet with your cum and pussy juice. You say "wow, my pussy tastes good", then you engulf my cock and slide your mouth down until the tip is in the back of your throat, then push a little further. You make a slight muffle, a my cock is now slightly in your throat. You pull your mouth up and down, up and down. The you pull your mouth off, and grab my cock with your hand and say "I feel your getting close, your balls are tight", ! You see some precum form at the tip of my cock, and slide your tongue up the head of my cock and take the precum on the tip of your tongue. My precum is sitting on the tip of your tongue, and your turn to your husband, bring your tongue into your mouth, swallow and say "See what you are missing, make yourself cum as I worship this big cock take this load of cum"

With that you give my cock a few quick strokes, look me in the eye and say "are you ready?" You, then again, engulf my entire cock in one swift motion, until the cock tip is the the back of your throat, you gag slightly, then adjust, push down slightly taking my entire cock in your mouth. You move your mouth all the way up to the tip, lick the underside of the head, then all the way down. Now you sense that I could not hold on much longer, you pull you mouth all the way up, look over at hubby, who us frantically stroking his cock, and tell him " if you want to cum, you can cum on my tits, but it must be now", hubby grunts and says, "please", you turn towards hubby and present your beautiful tits, hubby stands and stokes his cock and cum dribbles out, over your tits and nipples. You tell him to "sit down and watch".

You then turn, as cum is running down your tits, to your nipples then dripping onto your thighs, and look at me "time for a second load, but yours is down my throat"
Your mouth engulfs my cock, all the way down, up and down, up and down. Now you feel my thighs tighten, my balls tighten into my body getting into launch mode and you know what is next. Your mouth goes all the way down, your lips are on my pubic bone, you look up into my eyes, our eyes are locked together and then you feel it, my cock hardens further and expands, our eyes locked together, you feel my cock pulse and you know my sweet tasting cum is on the way. You feel the pulse, then the cock jerks, and a rope of cum goes directly down your throat. Then you pull your mouth halfway up the shaft, as you want to taste the sweet nectar, rope number 2 explodes into the back of your throat, almost gaging you, but you recover and swallow quickly, as you know there is more cum on the way. Then there is rope after rope of cum shooting into your mouth and you can't swallow fast enough, and some spills out the corners of your mouth and dribbles down your chin onto your tits. Then, finally the cock goes a little soft, but still dribbling cum and you eagerly lick it all up and swallow, you clean the last bit up, leave it in your mouth and go over and give hubbly a big kiss, with tongue, swapping my cum from your tongue into hubby's mouth.

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds