Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love being naked
How many nners like being nude outside the house or in the yard knowing your being watched but pretend your not, quite a turnon i think how bout you.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Watched
I do it every morning at the end of my garage ,people across the street always looking but i pretend there not there pretty sexy,maybe i should wave at them.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love it too
Being a nudist for over 20 years, being nude outdoors has always been the best part for me. When I lived in the city I would go nude in my back yard and my pool area. Some times at night i would venture out in the front yard, had some car see me, most would just honk. but now I live at a nudist resort so nude 24/7 inside and outdoors.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Me and my gf stay at nude resorts for several weeks during the summer! Since we spend a lot of time outdoors nude and love it you could say we are nudists! jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
There is something very erotic feeling being naked outside. Ive done a few nudie beaches and other things outside and naked and every time it makes me horny.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Being nude
Have always enjoyed being nude whenever I can. My parents always walked around nude growing up, and it was accepted, and never shamed. My parents were also swingers, and I remember seeing many of my parents friends and neighbors nude too. As I got older, I appreciated being nude with others more. I have so many experiences, too many to list here. These days, I have a couple of friends that we hang out with in their hot tub, (never any suits allowed in the hot tub) and also have a gf I mess with too, and we never have clothes on while I am there. Absolutely love it.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
yes... see my picture

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love being nude all the time. It is just so freeing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love it
I would be naked 24 7 if possible. Only thing that sux is when the bug spray fails. Bite on the ass lasts days

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naked
House to myself clothes come of even in the garden

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love being naked outside and I really don't care who is watching. I would be naked 24/7 if it was possible.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Often sit outside naked in summer & usually with a hard on jerk

mark850000
I'm actually quite shy, i sunbathe nude in my garden, i also love to post my photos on NN , get some lovely messages, a real nice eye opener and i get some great offers too.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I live naked at home.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Outside
I lay by the pool often here in Florida golf course view and I enjoy the golfers that know I’m outside and they pretend to have lost their ball near my lanai coming close I usually holler I didn’t hear anything but I will help you look I then get up move closer to our screens and look around close enough so they get a good look at me naked I say things like I can’t see your balls anywhere or sometimes I say things like if you want to come back when you get finished you can check again I will be here for a few hours I actually did have two different guys come by and of course you know what I managed to do I found their ball’s they wound up on my chin and they were definitely happy I helped them my husband wasn’t home but I did FaceTime him the one time and he watched it and when he got home he was ready for me so it’s great to be naked outside because you never know what’s coming or who

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love being naked as often as possible
Even though I live in the city, I used to go out in my back yard naked in the Summer and actually caught my lady neighbor looking at me from an upstairs window once. I quickly went in. She's an older lady and I wasn't out there for her to see me, just for my own enjoyment. I do love women seeing me naked but it has to be because they want to not by accident. I didn't want my neighbor thinking I'm a sexual pervert or something. I do strip online (if you're a lady and want to see my show just send me a PM and I'll send you a link). I walk around nude at home when it's warm enough and love showing off on NN! The nudist camps around here are not very friendly and very stuffy. Really prefer nude beaches but those are hard to find. Have been to Blacks beach in San Diego but haven't been out to Cali in many years.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Being naked, love it.
Wife and I (and family) belonged to a nudist club for a number of years, had a lot of fun there and met some nice people as well. yahoo

pvh199
Naked
I love being naked whenever I can. Being naked is such a special feeling in my mind and it makes me horny jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude
We do. Love to be naked.

ChuckLaird3113
I rarely wear any clothing at all.
For over 18 yrs ,I have worn maybe a pair of bikini underwear if we have particular company coming by. Other than that, I stay fully nude when I am home.

ChuckLaird3113
I rarely wear any clothing at all.
For over 18 yrs ,I have worn maybe a pair of bikini underwear if we have particular company coming by. Other than that, I stay fully nude when I am home.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds