Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
After the humiliation
My wife continued to fuck her boyfriend on a regular basis and also continued fucking other guys too she loved to belittle me and humiliate me regular letting them use me too then about a year later everything changed my wifes boyfriend moved away and dumped her which made her depressed angry moody and lost she told me she loved him and was heart broken I was left picking up the pieces not sure what to do or how to react I tried everything.
Then one day she told me she wanted a real relationship again she had enough of being a whore and men using her she told me she was sorry for everything and wanted us to be a real couple it was nice.
For a long time I enjoyed being her husband fucking her regular even though I knew I wasn't big enough for her like her ex people notice and commented on how good we were together then one night we had a blazing argument and she told me she hated sex with me especially knowing I was just as much of a cock whore as she was I was hurt I did those things for love she laughed saying she seen how I shot my load when I was being used and humiliated , that was when she told me you will never be a real man you will always be Lucy lips a sissy cuckold and I walked out.
I went to my parents house for a few weeks while we tried reconciliation then one day I was visiting the kids when she asked if I would babysit on the weekend as she was going out with friends I jumped at the chance to do good so I agreed, that Saturday night she was dressed so sexy I nearly creamed my boxers she gave me a peck on the cheek and said I won't be late she was home around midnight a little drunk and kissed me saying thank you for watching the kids my date was amazing I was gutted. A few more weeks passed I met a woman but for some reason couldn't go through sex with her as my wife was constantly on my mind and I broke it off then one night I while babysitting my kids I confessed to my wife what had happened and how I still thought about her she laughed saying you need to move on I have and not only is he a real man who makes me cum like a rainfall he's kinder nicer fitter more handsome with a much bigger cock than you so I ask you why have cotton when silk is available I broke down crying begging her to have me back telling her I'd do anything for her again she laughed and said good night.
A few weeks later on my next weekend with the kids she came back home really drunk and happy telling me I could never measure up as a man to her new boyfriend and the best part of our relationship was my tongue and the kids she told me she did miss my tongue as no man could eat her pussy like me I felt proud she then pushed me to the floor and told me for old time sake she was going to let me clean her boyfriends cum from her pussy pulled her skirt up and lowered her panty free red swollen wet dripping puffy pussy on my face and I ate her like it was my last meal she came 3 times before kicking me out,
2 days later when the kids were at school she rang me asking me to visit to talk when I arrived it was obvious she had been fucked good she then confessed that while drunk she told her new boyfriend everything all about us how she fucked other guys and made me watch and clean up their mess how she humiliated me regular made me dress as Lucy and even let them fuck me to and how she only had to say divorce and I would obey her every command.
She said at first he didn't believe her but she convinced him it was true and he was intrigued why I would degrade myself in those ways she told him it was because i loved her and I did.
Then came the shock she told me he wanted her to let me be her husband again and move back in so I could take care of the kids and house and he could take care of her but there were conditions that I would have to agree to and they were simple no sexual contact unless he gave permission and I was to sleep on the floor at the bottom of her bed, what can I say I had an idea I would suffer humiliation be used and treated like a slave but I didnt care I moved in that weekend the kids loved having me back home....

Keep coming back for the rest of my journey More to come full public humiliation if you want to hear it

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Him
Sure do want to hear more

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I do wish you well. But I think you need to move on and find someone who loves you for all of you including the pussy iocking.

Good luck.

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.92 seconds