Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Accepting humiliation
By now you all know that my wife has cuckolded and humiliated me both in private and at a fancy dress party also some of my work collages found out and got in on the action of fucking my wife and humiliating me calling me Lucy lips.

This is what happened a few months after the fancy dress party and my colleagues fucked my wife.

It became a regular thing for her to invite men over and have me dress and wait on them then clean them up after while our parents had our children.
Then my parents asked if they could take the kids away for the weekend so they could spend more time with them and we would have our own break and that's when it happened.

It was a Saturday morning my wife said we were going out for a country walk and a picnic so we could spend quality time together as she had been busy neglecting me she wanted to make a effort now we had the chance I jumped for joy and kissed her which she returned first time in months.
We parked the car in the carpark grabbed the bag and took the nature trail there was a clearing in the woods with picnic tables and it was quiet busy she looked at me saying I wanted it to be quieter than this lest go further on I know the best place right by the river when we got there it was beautiful and quiet so we sat down and got comfortable and shared a bottle of wine and some snacks when 2 large men came from the trees and approached us their faces were covered with cowboy scarfs and they told us we were on private property and had to leave I started packing when she turned and said to them fuck off.
They grabbed her and pushed her over I ran towards them and the attacked me hitting me several time I collapsed and they tied my hands behind my back and told me they were going to teach us townies a lesson.
One grabbed my wife turned away took his mask down and forcefully kissed her they then passed her back and for like a beer stripping her naked with each kiss as she stood naked they gathered her clothes and picnic stuff and threw it in the trees. They brought her to me and ordered her to watch they then pulled out their semi hard cocks and started pissing over my face and head.laughing hysterical as they did it when they finished they took turns fucking my wifes mouth pussy and arse right infront of me they kept saying how a slut like her was too good for me then how pathetic I was not to protect her from real men, they used she for ages while I watched then when they were done they left her on the floor and came over to me taking turns forcing their cocks in my mouth telling me to suck my wifes cum off their real cocks. Then one pulled a knife out and said its time to finish this I started begging them not to hurt us and he cut my clothes from my body until I was naked they then lit a fire and burned my cut clothes I was so scared they drank our wine ate our food and when they needed a piss they used my face and mouth and continued using my wifes holes for hours it was early evening when they finally pushed me down lifted my arse and took turns fucking me raw. When both men had finished and cum inside me they said hope you learned your lessons on trespassing bitches tell anyone and we won't be nice next time he then threw my driving licence on the floor infront of me say we know where you live now and left us there.
My wife got up and got dressed but I had no clothes she untied me and we found our stuff in the woods she looked at me and said sorry today didn't go to plan I brought Lucy's clothes I was hoping to spend time with my new girlfriend and as you got no clothes you should dress as Lucy I was humiliated degraded sore in pain and felt Violated but I dressed in Lucy's clothes and we headed back to the car hardly speaking as we approached the picnic site there were a few people there looking at us strangely some looked disgusted others were laughing when we finally got back to our car there stood 2 guys talking and giggling to each other as we approached I noticed one was my colleague and the other a stranger they spoke saying hi they looked at me and said oh Lucy so sexy love the outfit but why do it say anal whore on your back of your jacket I just collapsed they helped put me in the car and my wife drove home as we pulled up outside the house her boyfriend was there waiting for us asking if we had a good day and if everything went as planned. She ran over kissed him and said it went perfectly without a problem thank you for arranging it for me I think he really knows his place now and I think he even enjoyed getting fucked bareback and we went in the house she looked at me and said was I convincing will I make a great actress because you make a great pathetic sissy coward darling.
I was so scared, so Frightened but as soon as she said those words I cum without touching soaking my panties again.

Let me know what you think and if you want to hear more.

jerk jerk blushing

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
Very hot more please

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.48 seconds