Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude Outdoors
I really want to be naked outdoors! I just need to find a place where I can do that! I feel like it would feel so free and it would be a turn on also. How many of you love being nude outdoors?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude outside
I have enjoyed being nude outside for many years. Starting back when I was a kid. My parents never discouraged nudity around the house, as they walked around nude all of the time. They were also swingers, and I had seen many of their friends nude too. As I got older, I had a close group of friends, who would go to secluded places, and pools, and be nude together. Still enjoy it today. Here on the east coast, there are very few places to enjoy it. Have seen sunrise nude at Assateague Island National Seashore, several times, but the park rangers will site you if they catch you, a pretty expensive ticket too. Best places that I have enjoyed is friends with hot tubs, and fenced in pools. Remember being nude with others, is not necessarily sexual. And at times it can be!
Enjoy your expressions as much as you can!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Camping
I love going backpacking so I can get naked. Just need a fuck buddy(s) to go with me.

wouldchuck
Nude Outdoors
I like to go to video chatlines out on my back deck. I get naked and stroke my cock while other guys watch.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Warm Day in the Woods
A few weeks ago, on a nice day, we stopped in the woods for a bit of orgasmic bliss. We needed to get off the trail and find a more private place to make it happen. Everything seemed to cum out alright too. Munch and a bj 2c

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I LOVE being naked outside... Backyard is completely private, always nude back there....... Love going to nude beaches, resorts or on nude cruises as well

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude
I wish I could do it more, but I go for drives nude and leave all my clothes at home. Wish I had pics, gonna have to work on that.
I just like to be naked whenever I can be.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I love being naked too! of course, more often at home, but in summer there is always a place for the beach and the sea. Naturally the beach is nudist

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
nude beach, camping in the forrest or mountains
visit a nudist colony/village

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Being naked and outside is the best feeling ever. And yes, it is a massive turn-on.
Im from UK and here we have official nudist beaches but also nudist clubs which offer all sorts of nude recreation, indoors and outdoors. I am sure the US would have similar things.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
About half my pics are me naked outside, I love it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nude
nude camping right now

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ha..... Indoors too!
I'm lucky to have a big and, and few neighbors. I'm out as often as I can

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude outdoors
I like to be nude all the time but don't find a place that I can do that. Sometimes I go shooting and target practice and that deserted area allows me to take my clothes off and then do my practice in the nude. It is very satisfying and I like the wind going between the legs. Every now and then, I go to visit friends in Austin Texas and visit The nude park there and let everything hang out (Hippy Hollow is a state park that has a nude area and everyone is nude and you must take the clothes off if you want to be there and not look odd amoung the nudists. I just haven't been able to go there this year. I also enjoy being nude at the local life drawing classes and like showing off the body, scars, piercings, blemishes and whatever. Love nude. happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Weather willing
I enjoy being nude and having fun outside, when we can find a secluded spot, however in the UK weather is against us, so for most of the year it's warmer, dryer, and more comfortable inside

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude beaches forests riverside
I live nude at home but often go to nude beaches walk nude along the riverside and in a forest near my place where I can meet people for sex.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love being nude outdoors and love the attention from onlookers.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sexy
I grew up on a bit of acreage full of bush and trees was naked at 12 walking around by myself absolutely loved it bin doing it ever since.used to pick the daisys and put them in my pubic hair, so much fun.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I love it. The sun feels great on your nasty bits 😎

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude Outdoors
I just started daring myself to be naked outside. I get an incredible rush of adrenaline from it. My heart beats so fast. I step out naked on my balcony, so anyone in the parking lot could see me totally naked. I also walk around my apartment, naked with the blinds open. I conquer my fears and feel comfortable about my nakedness! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You are correct. It is absolutely freeing. I dont get the chance very often unfortunately but I love being naked outdoors. My first time I got sunburned in places I didnt even know existed.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i have experienced it on a public nude beach once, but many times on camping trips solo. very interesting , sometimes feels like someone watching or could be around the corner? maybe just paranoid.

very freeing feeling.. infact i may indulge in some shortly

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude outdoors is a great feeling. It does feel free, the beach is my favourite spot just laying there soaking up the sun.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nudity
Love being naked whenever and wherever possible. We're nudists but in the UK the weather isn't always great so it tends to be on vacations.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Caught
I always have my wife get naked inside and outside taking pictures of her and sucking and fucking each other people have walked up on us many times we just keep going and let them watch favorite time on a golf course on the green fucking like animals and looking behind us when we finished and we went at it a long time a group of teens were sitting on the rocks off the left side of the green watching girls and guys they clapped as we got up to dress and my wife took a bow to them then knelt down in front of me sucking me again so they could watch her taking it all in up and down I noticed the young girls were really watching closely of course I started pumping on her face it took a little while to cum but I did and I do get a little loud as I do so they knew she was swallowing it all hope they were able to learn something from her for their boyfriends

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have....
Back in Middle and Early High School a few of my friends and I would
go down to the Lakefront to party and sometimes 'skinny dip. At first it was just
panties and a bra but it wasn't long before I was comfortable being naked.
My favorite naked outdoor fun was always at the Nude Beach!

I do like finding out of the way spots where I can get naked for pics or other
assorted fun! We often have Hot Tub parties where the guests are naked too.
I drove home from a Back Friday non-shoppers party naked last week! Just 4 blocks though.

xoxoxoox

Forum Level:
Just getting started
homy44 said: I always have my wife get naked inside and outside taking pictures of her and sucking and fucking each other people have walked up on us many times we just keep going and let them watch favorite time on a golf course on the green fucking like animals and looking behind us when we finished and we went at it a long time a group of teens were sitting on the rocks off the left side of the green watching girls and guys they clapped as we got up to dress and my wife took a bow to them then knelt down in front of me sucking me again so they could watch her taking it all in up and down I noticed the young girls were really watching closely of course I started pumping on her face it took a little while to cum but I did and I do get a little loud as I do so they knew she was swallowing it all hope they were able to learn something from her for their boyfriends

Now that is awesome

Forum Level:
Just getting started
we are lucky
We are lucky that we own a large piece of land that is secluded and we can go naked when ever we want to, a lot of our pictures are taken there

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
One or Two
I've slurped one or two boners outdoors in the snow! raspberry grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude outdoors
I really enjoy being nude outside. Our backyard is more or less private and so in summer I love to drop my clothes and enjoy the feeling of wind and sun all over my body. I now started to look for places away from home where I can show off at little risk. I also go for nude beaches But that appears to be less thrilling 😂! My plan is to drive nude with the car to a lake with a nude beach with the need to walk fully nude from the public parking place to the beach and afterwards all the way back. Let‘s see of I dare doing this in real!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Good times!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds