Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A woman's clit
Do women ever have a problem with their clit not getting hard? And does it matter if it's not hard? Can a woman still have a clit orgasm?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
LOL LOL

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
women with ed, with a penis that identifies as a clit.........

(are you trolling here, if you are you got me?)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Clits
Thank you for answering. No I'm not trolling. Maybe I'm just stupid. I know a clit was to be a penis if the woman would of been a male at birth. So I think the clit would have some of the characteristics of a penis. If that's true, or even if it's not, do women have trouble getting it up, so to speak. I never heard a woman say I can't get it up. But being a woman maybe she just doesn't want to admit it. JK That was a joke. lol If a woman drinks too much alcohol does that effect the clit? I'm starting to feel like a idiot so again thanks for replying, that was very nice of you.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
some women have swelling that can seem like it getting bigger or harder
it doesnt get "up" and it doesnt prevent orgasm

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Biology
Imagine if an intelligent discussion and instruction of basic human anatomy and function was taught at school. Like as children. So they would grow up understanding changes as they mature, how things work. How to avoid pregnancy. But no, religious fucktards are all Puritan assholes who teach god and abstinence. My wife has a tiny tiny clit, it does seem to swell, wouldn’t call it hard. It would be fun to compare and contrast with a women with an exceptionally large clit. In the name of Science of course!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, That would be great. I feel so uninformed but I don't think other men know much more. Thanks for your comment.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Drunk-gasms?
For what it's worth, I can orgasm easily when I've had a few drinkie-poos. beer angel bounce smile

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
To answer your first question: Can't answer for other women but mine swells, Is there a difference? Second question: Doesn't matter to me, seems I have fantastic orgasms when sucked on properly, or played with, whether it's swollen or hard as you say. Guess I just answered your third question. yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thank you for that info. I'm learning a lot here. People like you make NN such a nice place to be.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hardly
I’ve learned that women are all different. Some can orgasm without stimulation to the clit.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.48 seconds