Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
3 Somes
I have had five 3somes in my lifetime and 2 of those had some bi play as well! All of them I had a great time. Now it’s been a while since my last 3some, I am craving them again. Something about myself and another guy pleasing the women really turns me on. It’s doesn’t matter if the boyfriend/husband watching me with her or me watching them and of course both of us pleasing her at the same time, it’s all a huge turn on for me. And during the one where there has been some bi play, it was great for me to be the center of attention. Looking forward to my next 3some adventure

How may of you love 3somes?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot
We Also love 3somes. Wasn't in the beginning but now is almost always bi play. Adds a newevel if excitement

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We like 3somes and 4somes a lot. Sometimes we take photos to post, sometimes we don't.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
3 Some

I personally love all kinds of threesomes. Then having them since my college days right up till last weekend and I'm sure that is not the end of them. You could say I just enjoy pleasing others.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I Love Threesomes and have Enjoyed it about 3 times. I Love the Fact that I'm Satisfying 2 Men and Helping them to have Orgasms as well as Cumming In My Pussy Too.

mark850000
hi
Never had a threesome but i would love to try one if anybody fancies messaging me

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just a Little Trashy said: I Love Threesomes and have Enjoyed it about 3 times. I Love the Fact that I'm Satisfying 2 Men and Helping them to have Orgasms as well as Cumming In My Pussy Too.

Are you into younger men?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
JustAMan69 said:
Just a Little Trashy said: I Love Threesomes and have Enjoyed it about 3 times. I Love the Fact that I'm Satisfying 2 Men and Helping them to have Orgasms as well as Cumming In My Pussy Too.

Age isn't important.....Performance Is wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Was going to, but then the fucking pandemic happened and we missed it. Then it fell apart. I guess wasn’t meant to be, at least not yet.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Moresomes
I love my wife and we still have great sex together after 40-something years but a bisexual threesome or more is the ultimate sex for me. The more the merrier for me. Wife disagrees!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
we started the LS with a short mfm, then the male brought his wife in. since then, we've been with 4 other couples. wife had had 2-3 times with different single male. we've had mfm with 5-6 different males. 3 of the males have had multiple repeats. out of those 5-6, 3 have had some level of male bi fun, one guy was a mmf repeat 3 times. looking forward to more mmf. works for us, lol.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It is a fantasy of mine. Most women I know can easily handle 2 men. I think it would be a lot of fun!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mostly 4somes for me, then I get to have fun with a girl and 2 guys.
We organize something every few months, it was not good during the pandemic, but its back on track now.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes we have
We have had several 3 sums with guys, always making the wife center of attention, Would like to try a 4 sum sometime

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just a Little Trashy said:
JustAMan69 said:

Age isn't important.....Performance Is wink

Makes sense.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.51 seconds