Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Craziest place you've had sex?
A FWB I had years ago, we were in our early 30's, also liked girls.We had went to dinner and after, a few drinks later I suggested a strip club just to see her reaction. She enthusiastically agreed. A few more drinks and table dances later,( which she was totally into) she began rubbing me under the table. When she reached for the fly on my jeans , I said " Whoa, hold on now. We can't do that in a strip club. " She said " What? Are you a sissy?" No body says that I'm a sissy. I walked her to the ladies room like I was waiting for her. She came out and said that there was nobody in there. I followed her in, she took off her panties pulled up her skirt and sat on the sink. I was only fucking her for maybe 2 minutes when the door swung open. We looked and it was a stripper.She screamed, I pulled up my jeans and we walked out giggling. The bouncer at the door was just shaking his head laughing.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Massage Room
The wife and I just finished a couple’s massage and the masseuse had just left the room. I went over to the wife and laid her back down on the table and began eating her sweet box. Before long I was on top balls deep. As we were finishing the girl was knocking on the door to see if we were dressed yet. Needless to say the wife went home relaxed and creampied.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Church choir loft. Great echo effect. Good thing nobody was in the church.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have several, as I'm pretty bold.
Most of these were late 80s, through the 90s...

Under the stage in my high school auditorium.

Radio Island, Morehead City NC - Hood of a '77 Camaro (back when they were made of metal, lol), at night, on a blanket, about 75 feet from the road with cars passing by. (Pointed away from the road, facing sand dunes and no way for cars to pass beside the vehicle unless they pulled up beside us. None did, but could probably see us through the non-tinted rear window and windshield.)

Atlantic Beach NC - Roof of a beach cottage during spring break (not a very steep incline), also at night.

Greenville NC - on the 50 yard line of the ECU football field, 3am (the stadium was still open-ended at the time). Also did it in the stacks in the library.

Wilson Acres Apartments pool, Greenville NC, also 3am, with another couple (friends) also having sex nearby.

Also Greenville - the breezeway outside my apartment that faced the street - several occasions & women. Various times but always after dark, except once getting head one afternoon on an outdoor couch.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
racerxxx27 said: The wife and I just finished a couple’s massage and the masseuse had just left the room. I went over to the wife and laid her back down on the table and began eating her sweet box. Before long I was on top balls deep. As we were finishing the girl was knocking on the door to see if we were dressed yet. Needless to say the wife went home relaxed and creampied.

Now, that's a good one... thumbup

Wife once jerked a bar owner off under the table which got us free drinks laugh Then we had sex in a shop opening on our way back to our apartment.
Nude beach and caught LOL
On our deck with boaters going by
In the sea with other bathers around (who hasn't?)
bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Top of the mountain?
How about receiving a munch to orgasm from my boyfriend in the passenger seat of a car, parked at the top of a mountain? rockon He was under the dashboard... grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Craziest place to have sex
At my age, I have had some amazing experiences. So many of us have done it in pools, hot tubs, on beaches, and even on a pier on the Severn River in Maryland.
One of my earliest memories, is with a girl I was dating, at Kings Dominion theme park, in one of those trams that hang from a cable and they go from one side of the park to the other. Barely pulled our shorts back up before the ride was over.
One really good one was in the lady's room of a bar in Ohio. Second wife loved to suck my cock while she peed. She was so horny, she got up, I sat on the toilet, and she climbed on my cock. She came just as the manager pulled open the door to the stall. She was furious! I'm standing there, hard cock out and at least 12 women looking at me. We ended up getting a few phone numbers too!
Another one was at the campground at the Ross County fairgrounds during an EasyRiders motorcycle rodeo. Late at night in front of the fire, and my wife , her sister and I were already nude in front of our tents, with a fire going. The wife got up and sucked me off while people walked by. Some were nude too, and they stopped to watch. As I came, several gave us applause!
I probably have many more memories too!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Craziest place to have sex
....was while riding my motorcycle, Angel straddled me cowgirl.... cool angel

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My craziest place for sex
My craziness place that I have had sex, was a golf course at night! , and on a roof top deck, knowing that we would get caught!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Crazy place
When I was 19 working for the city parks department in a city truck, at another job with a coworker on the freight elevator, cars in bar parking lots,

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'd say stall in a public mens room at the American Club in Kohler WI. Hearing dudes go pee while going at it, such a turn on, ha.

del20240117214437
Crowded hottub
At a friends house warming party. He had rented 3 softtubs and lots of his friends that he knew before me. We had been drinking most of the day there were different gatherings in each tub while the night went on. We ended up in a full tub the wife straddled me and started to kiss me. The I felt her grab my dick and pull it out. She moved her bottoms aside and in it went. It didnt last long and we stopped. I am sure some knew what was up but the wife was so horny. I am still surprised to this day that it did not turn into an orgy.
Later on we ended up with his younger brothers friends in another tub. 1 of them dared the girls to go topless, then 1 of the girls dared the guys to take their shorts off. Nothing more happened but interesting to be naked among a group in a small hot tub.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Mongolia.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Traffic jam
During a traffic jam on the way to visit my parents my queen opened my pants and began to suck my rock hard cock. It was hard to keep my concentration on the road while she was working my cock head even though we were driving walking speed . A few truck drivers had the best view on that hot scenario and finally we got some trucks honkings as applause.

jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hood
The hood of my car on a dirt road in a rain storm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
2nd floor in a club
Awesome (and a little nuts) girl I was dating in the 90's (Jen). We were going out with friends in Hoboken, NJ. I asked her to wear a short skirt and no panties. I love watching reactions. At one point we were all pretty tight together and I unzipped and started fucking her from behind. To our friends, it just looked like were dancing. I didn't realize until a few minutes later that everyone under us could see. I told Jen. She got super hot and started to really bounce. Had to stop her before our friends discovered or we got kicked out. I relive that one in my mind often.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
One of the Craziest place for me was
At the beach. We had a family picnic at the beach. I was 22. My girlfriend and I were in the water, My Mum, brothers and sisters were on the beach.Girlfriend and I were in about waist deep having a kiss and cuddle. I was hard as a rock and said,I can't get out of the water like this. blushing So she pulled my cock out to one side wrapped her legs around my waist, pulled her swimmers to one side and slid my cock into her. We rocked back and forward with the waves until we both cum ... bounce Hard cock problem fixed. thumbup

doritoStyle
School Chapel!
I was 17 & she was 15. She was the 1st girl I fucked but this wasn't out first time (that was also on school property though, lol). The school we attended was a Southern Baptist private school hence the chapel on the campus. We were required to attend a chapel service every Wednesday and it was also used for morning assembly & special events.

Ever since we started dating it was a constant struggle finding time & places to hook-up since visiting hours were extremely strict for the opposite sex in the dorms, so we would often wander the campus after school hours and on the weekends and occasionally just try any door to any private place to see if it was unlocked.

I forget who's idea it was to try the chapel, but one Saturday when it was empty that's exactly what we did! Neither of us appreciated the overbearing religious rules we were subjected to, so I think the extra naughty implications of it turned us on.

I was pretty surprised to find the big wooden doors unlocked, but we walked right in with no fuss in the middle of that afternoon! At first, we immediately went into this foyer that preceded the bathroom and made out in there for a bit, but it didn't feel quite right in there, so next we went up the stairs into the balcony seating area.

Once we were up there we felt pretty secure that we could react quickly enough if someone happened to walk in for any reason. We laid down on the uncomfortable wooden floor between the pews, but neither of us were concerned about the discomfort!

Everything that happened next is a horny blur in my memory. I unzipped my fly and she gave head (she had a real talent for blowjobs, and to this day nobody has done it quite like she did).

I reached into her pants & panties and fingered her for a while, she was already very wet. Eventually I put on a condom, and rolled her pants & undies down off her butt and down her legs just enough to left them up and fuck her in missionary position. We tried to be as quiet as possible and I just fucked her furiously until I came!

After that I tied off the condom to get rid of in an outside trash can later and we snuck out and went about our day

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've had a few over the years...
- Life guard stand at night
- put the back seats down on my 91 camero and fucked as we watched planes land at the airport with a bunch of card around
- GF gave me a blow job while driving at 1 in the afternoon
- GF gave me a Blow job in the car in front of our townhouse, we just got home and it was raining, God Bless he she loved to swallow, I didn't bother putting my cock in my pants, got out of the car and walked to the front door wit it still hanging out with a droplet of cum oozing out
- fucked in the water at 2 in the afternoon at the nude beach, 2 other couples noticed, came over to our area and fucked as well
- Fucked in the hot tube at a friends house, my knees and top of my feet and toes were raw from the bottom of the tube lol
I know there's gotta be a few more

dcm09045
I bent my lady friend over a park bench beside an airport runway in broad daylight while planes were landing and taking off!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
crazy
may 11th 2017 fucked bareback from behind by 50 year old married man in a train toilet.I had no knickers on under my skirt

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
forestsquirrel said: may 11th 2017 fucked bareback from behind by 50 year old married man in a train toilet.I had no knickers on under my skirt

Did he cum?

Forum Level:
A Thinker
In a dressing room at my brothers wedding 😀. Folks right outside the door. No one knew 😀

Forum Level:
Just getting started
church parking lot ,back of a three wheeler beside a gravel road,one street over from main street in downtown florence at 4 pm during the day while driving, on top of a hill just big enough to hold my car , several cow fields ,parking lot sale barn ,under a bridge,driving down a four lane , boat landing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
almost for got movie theatre

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On a big Boulder in the middle of a bamboo forest on Maui.
Parking garage stairwell, a quick doggy style fuck.
In the back of a truck with a campershell during a downpour.
At work- 3 different jobs
In the river, cold water and warm pussy made it interesting, some fisherman also watched.
On the hood of an ex-gf s-10 at a construction site after watching MNF at a sports bar.
In the bathroom at a friend's house during a party- done this a few times
In the backseat of my '68 Chevelle and the front seat of my '69 Impala, I sure miss those cars.
Snuck into one of the spotters box at Sonoma raceway after the drag races were over and fucked her doggy while looking at the glistening lights of S.F.
There more, just can't think if them all

Forum Level:
A Thinker
doritoStyle said: I was 17 & she was 15. She was the 1st girl I fucked but this wasn't out first time (that was also on school property though, lol). The school we attended was a Southern Baptist private school hence the chapel on the campus. We were required to attend a chapel service every Wednesday and it was also used for morning assembly & special events.

Ever since we started dating it was a constant struggle finding time & places to hook-up since visiting hours were extremely strict for the opposite sex in the dorms, so we would often wander the campus after school hours and on the weekends and occasionally just try any door to any private place to see if it was unlocked.

I forget who's idea it was to try the chapel, but one Saturday when it was empty that's exactly what we did! Neither of us appreciated the overbearing religious rules we were subjected to, so I think the extra naughty implications of it turned us on.

I was pretty surprised to find the big wooden doors unlocked, but we walked right in with no fuss in the middle of that afternoon! At first, we immediately went into this foyer that preceded the bathroom and made out in there for a bit, but it didn't feel quite right in there, so next we went up the stairs into the balcony seating area.

Once we were up there we felt pretty secure that we could react quickly enough if someone happened to walk in for any reason. We laid down on the uncomfortable wooden floor between the pews, but neither of us were concerned about the discomfort!

Everything that happened next is a horny blur in my memory. I unzipped my fly and she gave head (she had a real talent for blowjobs, and to this day nobody has done it quite like she did).

I reached into her pants & panties and fingered her for a while, she was already very wet. Eventually I put on a condom, and rolled her pants & undies down off her butt and down her legs just enough to left them up and fuck her in missionary position. We tried to be as quiet as possible and I just fucked her furiously until I came!

After that I tied off the condom to get rid of in an outside trash can later and we snuck out and went about our day
Nice 😛

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In the back of the truck at a drive in movie theater. In our barn, side if the road in my old Pontiac Fiero, with my ex at work in the break room. Lots more but these are what comes to mind

Forum Level:
Just getting started
J_pop said: In the back of the truck at a drive in movie theater. In our barn, side if the road in my old Pontiac Fiero, with my ex at work in the break room. Lots more but these are what comes to mind

I'm shocked you could do it in a Fiero

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow! A Fiero!
J_pop said: In the back of the truck at a drive in movie theater. In our barn, side if the road in my old Pontiac Fiero, with my ex at work in the break room. Lots more but these are what comes to mind

Had to have the doors open. Smallest cars I have had sex in, 70 Maverick 2dr, and in the back of a 73 Pinto Wagon. Most comfy, 64 Impala 2dr coupe, and an F-150.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Craziest places
When dating wife, left the 94th Aero Squadron (restaurant) after lunch & I took underwear off in bathroom before leaving. Driving from Miami airport to Marathon on US 1. She gave me a BJ while I was driving…difficult to focus on driving! Another time was at Hyatt Hotel in Aruba, in water near the pier bar mid afternoon, she pulled me out of bathing suit and moved her bottom to the side. Great times!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.94 seconds