Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just for the guys from a guy
For those that have done this, and NOT saying I have. How similar is it to suck and swallow a man’s load compared to eating your own after you masturbate?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Guys
Ok, so since I have been bi for a number of years, and as much as I adore pussy, eating your cum from either your cock or eating cum out of your partner's pussy, is a different thing than sucking a cock until it cums in your mouth. The feeling of being able to give pleasure to another guy, and sucking him dry is great. Your giving pleasure to another person and watching them cum, is awesome. It is great fun. All I can say is that you have to try it. While it actually been a few years since I have sucked a cock dry, the desire is still in me.
Feeling it swell, twitch, his moans, as you know that you are doing the right thing. You give what you know makes your cock cum. Then as it pulsates in your mouth, and fills your mouth with his cum, swallow every single drop that you can. You already know that you love a woman suck your cock dry. Try it. I bet that you will enjoy it

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well, I can only comment to the sucking part. I really enjoy the feel of a hard cock in my mouth. I can’t comment on the swallowing part because I prefer to pull it out of my mouth just before cumming and having it shoot all over my face. Love the feel of it hitting my face and running down, dripping onto my chest, crotch, etc.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree with both of the above posters. I love to eat a creampie pussy but there is nothing as good as sucking a cock until it swells, throbs and cums in your mouth. I also like a big load shot all over my face and chest. Sucking cock is a real pleasure.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have never done it, although i'd like to. But have eaten other guys creampies from my wife and loved it .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Similar sucking a cock
Hello,
As a straight married male, I have never tried sucking another male cock and I really don’t have any desire to suck another male cock. But, I have had my cock sucked off by several males and it is an amazing/awesome experience! But, I must say, no one can stroke and suck me off, like my long time lady friend. She even can stroke me off, better than I do! Paul

wouldchuck
Just guys
I have eaten my own cum from wife pussy many thousands of times.
I know that I would love to eat other mens cum from her also.
And suck cum directly from a cock.

drunkdick
I want to!
I really want to try this! I've heard so many other guys say how awesome it is and I really love to please my partner. I think it would be amazing fun to feel a guy go off in my mouth and suck him dry, knowing that I had made him cum with my mouth. I'm envious of all the guys that have had this experience.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Much better
Eating your own cum is fun but sometimes I wonder why bother, eating your cum out of a pussy is a lot more fun when you combine the sweet pussy juice with your own salty cum, but sucking cum directly out of a guys cock is a completely different world. Feeling his big cock fill up as much of your mouth as you can take and hearing him moan not only tells you are doing it right but make you want to suck harder to make him cum. As his moans grow louder, you can feel his cock start to swell and throb in your mouth and you know your work will soon pay off. Finally you get your reward and feel his hot load start to fill your mouth. I'm not a swallower so I let it run down his cock as I keep sucking so it makes a glorious cum soaked mess.

If you really are curious about it you need to stop wondering and get out there and do it! You won't regret it!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
All of the above
Seems we all agree! I never lick my own cum unless it’s off of or out of my wife. I’d give anything to lick someone else’s cum out of her again! I like to suck guys, mostly to get them hard so they can fuck my ass. I have sucked guys off and it is loads (pun!) of fun to feel it swell, balls tighten, waiting for the hot squirt. I’ve always swallowed, my wife spits 😆. Find a clean partner and go for it, life is short.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.7 seconds