Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Woman question
If a married male to a female wanted to mess around on the side, why is it easier to find another male to suck or be sucked, than it is to find a women to mess around with. Of course the male would have to be bi curious at least to carry that out, but even if a bi curious male wanted to maintain a male female relationship, you ALMOST, can not find any. Do women just have higher standards, scared, are not interested in side piece, etc…

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
After many many years, I have come to the conclusion that most (though not all) women are monogamous and not into ‘sport fucking’.
Just my .02 worth

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Monogamy, ugh.
Gross generalization for sure but I would agree more women than men prefer monogamy, whereas many men are so horny if they say they’re straight they’ll still let you suck them off. We played for a while but then jealousy reared its ugly head and that ended that. I can separate loving my wife but enjoying an orgasm. Oh well!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Totally agree. My guess is that your situation is the norm……still sux (and not in a good way)..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Agree Men are just Hornier
i agree it seems men are just hornier, it is easy to find a guy willing to be sucked. Women are more conservative and concerned about consequences than men. i can find a guy to be sucked or give me a blow job any day, not so much with women.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
my opinion /experience
Empathy- most women dont want to be the other woman or be cheated on
Emotion- i feel women tend to want a connection/trust more than men (i dont mean love)
Libido- just seem womens are lower than mens (or priority)
Pregnancy-Men dont have to give a shit, most wont even get a vasectomy even when they dont want kids

personally i dont like to feel like a hole to be used, def not into one night stand
gives me nothing, the women that can enjoy sportfucking and even cumming, good on you
doesnt work for me

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Lucky..
Although we have had a little fun with others in the past, I guess we are lucky that we still sportfuck each others brains out on a regular basis.

Sorry, just had to reuse the word "sportfuck" new one on me bounce bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bimarriedbottom said: Gross generalization for sure but I would agree more women than men prefer monogamy, whereas many men are so horny if they say they’re straight they’ll still let you suck them off. We played for a while but then jealousy reared its ugly head and that ended that. I can separate loving my wife but enjoying an orgasm. Oh well!

That's not true at all. If it is for someone than they are lying to themselves about being bi. Nothing worse than lying to yourself but plenty of people do it every day.

I don't give a shit what gets someone else off but the idea of a guy sucking my cock or sex with a another guy does absolutely nothing for me. I've been in the situation more than a few times where I'd had the opportunity that if I wanted to it would have happened.

I've had bi and gay friends for the past 4 decades (figure the first decade of your life you don't really know shit about sex or sexuality). Funny thing is if you tell someone you're straight a gay guy will leave you alone. Not like the woman stalker I had.