Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Is this site safe from hackers?
I love this site and enjoy the video chat. I am wondering if my photos and videos are safe to post. I recently had my debit card that I used for premium payment hacked. I also got an email from someone that said they viewed my videos and pics and wanted $500 in bitcoin to not expose me to my contacts. I deleted my pics and videos and although I would never succumb to extortion, I'm a little leary of the site's security. jerk raspberry

If this thread breaks our rules please 
DanajustDana
It sounds like your computer has been hacked, I would also venture a guess that all of your stored info has been compromised. You should definitely contact your local authorities. As for the site being secure, it is. When I spend money here, I either use my debit card, sometimes a credit card. I can also use Bitcoin, I have never had a problem.

There is also a company called LifeLock ® that I utilize to protect our vital information. This company always notifies me when there is activity under our social security numbers. Thus far, it has always been my husband or I who acquired a loan or a new credit card. LifeLock will also reimburse you up to $1,000,000. Once again, the site is secure!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
dude no pics are safe online
either you are ok with people knowing you post nudes should they spread
or you dont post face, then its just deny its you

If this reply breaks our rules please