Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Got a good look at a naked neighbor yesterday
This sounds like a teenage fantasy, but here is what actually happened yesterday. There is an attractive young(ish) couple living across the street from me. Maybe early 30s or even late 20s. Their windows are 10-15 feet at most directly across from mine. The do not like to use their curtains, for some reason, and I had earlier seen them engaging in some pretty serious PDAs (dressed) in the evening when the lights were on and the curtains were up.

So, yesterday, while I am working on the computer, I kinda just look over towards their windows, for no particular reason, and there she is, standing by her window, completely naked. Standing for a good long time. Great body, fit, smaller boobs, shaved pussy. I got a really good look. I wonder if she new she was being watched because she stood there for a good long time. That's all, folks.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Its no different to being on here, many people get a thrill from being seen. We have seen couples mainly on holiday when a lot of inhibitions, including our own, are let down. Perhaps respond in kind without being too obvious lol....you never know she/they may be looking at you also. bounce

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
one_cunning said: Its no different to being on here, many people get a thrill from being seen. We have seen couples mainly on holiday when a lot of inhibitions, including our own, are let down. Perhaps respond in kind without being too obvious lol....you never know she/they may be looking at you also. bounce

There is an idea. Would be quite easy to do, actually.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I was in my late teens I was having sex with a girl regularly and that was exactly what she was like, no curtains in the house and it felt weird, I saw her neighbour across the road watching her walk around the bedroom naked often, although never said anything to her so don't know if she knew and enjoyed it or didn't realise.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
just big enough said: When I was in my late teens I was having sex with a girl regularly and that was exactly what she was like, no curtains in the house and it felt weird, I saw her neighbour across the road watching her walk around the bedroom naked often, although never said anything to her so don't know if she knew and enjoyed it or didn't realise.

When I was younger, one of my exes liked to saunter around the apartment naked while I was there. Before and after sex. Then she'd ask "why are you always trying to touch me?" "Well, that is because you are naked and smoking-hot," was my answer. What do you expect me to do?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
mature couple bi friendly mmf
look in our backyard just everyday in the summer

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sophia519 said: look in our backyard just everyday in the summer

would be lovely. You look great.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I spend a lot of time naked indoors and in the garden my neighbours have all seen me naked x

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.8 seconds