Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Morning wood and dry orgaism?
I wake up with morning wood often. Sometimes, usually on the weekend, the wife sees it and grabs it and starts giving me an awesome hand job which wakes me up. I reach orgasm and it feels like I am ejaculating but nothing comes out.

So she continues, and again, nothing comes out at the next orgasm. So she keeps stroking and eventually I orgasm a third -time and a fountain of cum shoots out.

This only happens when she grabs my morning wood. Any other erection, I cum as normal. Does this happen to anyone else? Any one know what you call this? I absolutely love it.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dry orgasm
Since had a vasectomy in the mid 90's, I have experienced dry orgasms. I will rarely have some orgasmic flows. I have also found so many partners actually enjoy it. Current gf loves sucking me to orgasm. Less mess, the better she says. She can feel my balls shrink, and my cock pulsate in her mouth, so she knows when I cum.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
barley cum
i have a lower back injury that i almost cant feel my whole groin area . i almost cant get hard and if i cum its barley a drop . i used to cum a lot before getting hurt and my age dont help either

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Do you take medication for an enlarged prostate? Flomax or similar will cause ejaculate to not be expelled in the morning if you take your pill at night.