Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Facesitting questions
Any ladies interested enjoy sitting on a guys face? What aspects? Which positions? Are you ok if your ass gets licked?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Your Smiling Face
A great big yes to face-sitting for me. raspberry It's easy, comfortable and usually works quickly. Oh, I don't like to have and licking further back. Eeeeeuuuuuw.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Yes. I too enjoy a good wriggle on hubby's face although sometimes I worry about either suffocating or drowning him LOL LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Julieannfringe said: A great big yes to face-sitting for me. raspberry It's easy, comfortable and usually works quickly. Oh, I don't like to have and licking further back. Eeeeeuuuuuw.

You're right and even if you didn't think (fresh out of the shower) rimming is gross, it is a bad idea
in that position because of ............gravity,...... moisture/liquids flow down hill and that's straight down.
"Positions matter" licking ass. raspberry just say'n

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yet another juvenile response to one of the best sexual activities done by adults.

stevenasty said:
Julieannfringe said: A great big yes to face-sitting for me. raspberry It's easy, comfortable and usually works quickly. Oh, I don't like to have and licking further back. Eeeeeuuuuuw.

You're right and even if you didn't think (fresh out of the shower) rimming is gross, it is a bad idea
in that position because of ............gravity,...... moisture/liquids flow down hill and that's straight down.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Butt licking
stevenasty said:

I love to eat out both holes in as deeply as possible makes her cum so much she loves it