Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Question for the ladies...(butt plugs)
Ladies, have you every worn a butt plug to work?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Butt plug
Yes very horny

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
twowet4u said: Yes very horny

Did you have to slip away and have a rub?

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Too Funny
Yes on multiple occasions over the years.
The funniest times was when I worked in an office that liked the girls in dresses and hubby got one with a feather that dangled down. Which was way better than the ones with a bell on them I can promise.
The feather didn't hang lower than my dress hem unless I bent forwards to far.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Butt plugs
Lost a bet to hubby and it was I had to go to work with one in for 8 hours. It was the most uncomfortable thing I ever did. All day long my boss kept asking me if I was alright

Forum Level:
Just getting started
luv2jump said: Lost a bet to hubby and it was I had to go to work with one in for 8 hours. It was the most uncomfortable thing I ever did. All day long my boss kept asking me if I was alright

That's crazy! However, you and your husband must have an awesome relationship! yahoo

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Was it the first time?
luv2jump said: Lost a bet to hubby and it was I had to go to work with one in for 8 hours. It was the most uncomfortable thing I ever did. All day long my boss kept asking me if I was alright

I admit I didn't have one inside me very long when we started using them but over the years that time increased to the point I think I could have one inside me most of the day for sure and I know hubby has went a full day and night with one inside him with no discomfort. If he wouldn't have needed to go to the bathroom he might have kept going.
But I have spent several 10 hour days at the office with one inside me and other than the text messages from hubby as he got hotter and hotter I never even thought about the fact I had one inside me. I think about it more when he has me wear one with something hanging off it that I know is barely covered by my dress or skirt. A few I have to hold out of the way to just go to the bathroom otherwise they would be in the water of the stool when I go.
I think that is why I love the ones without anything hanging down way more than the ones he loves.
It is a being seen, someone else realizing thing that really turns him on. He wants someone to notice and ask him or myself about them as then he can lift my dress or skirt and bend me over to show them his handywork of whatever he has slipped inside me for the day, evening, night or whatever.
If you ask him he still loves the jingle bell ones when we go dancing way more than anything else as to see the look on people's faces as they try and figure out where the sound comes from just knocks him so hard.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It must have been very distracting know that your anus is being continually violated while you complete your work duties!. jerk raspberry grin

hotwifeluvscock
Butt plug
Based on a dare I have worn butt plugs to work, night clubs . Etc. @ first it’s uncomfortable but then it becomes more enjoyable. Two of my Co workers did get a great view of my ass and butt plug. Lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Started wife
On Butt plugs around the house and at friends so I knew or could check they were still in place which is funny as I never had to worry. She was such a great sport for trying anything and when we were out shopping for toys even initiated some to use in her.
The first time she wore one to work I talked her into an incredibly short white dress (She worked at doctors office and they could only wear white dresses or white uniforms). She slipped a pair of white bikini panties on and said I would die if it popped out.
I gave her a hug and said when did one ever pop out and smacked her ass good bye for the day.
Once she got home she had me pinned against the kitchen cabinets in a few seconds as she said oh my god I have never been this hot.
We didn't make it upstairs as I lifted her onto the kitchen counter and took her right there with the sliding glass door wide open and all of the curtains and blinds in the kitchen and dining room wide open.
She later told me squeezing her ass together all day had gotten her wet and she was so horny she finally told one of her girlfriends and then it was on. All they could do was discuss sex and her butt plug.
Funny they both wore them often after that day until we moved. I hope her girlfriend found someone else to be naughty with as the wife sure has.
jerk jerk jerk