Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
mutual masturbation
How many people here enjoy mutual masturbation. My wife is not into masturbating at all, except for the odd time when we are not at home and she doesnt have one of her toys to get her over the edge when we are fucking. I think there is nothing sexier than a woman playing with herself in front of you, a couple of of my exes used to like playing with themselves and been told what to do as well as telling me what to do and how to stroke my cock. I would love to do it again

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sometimes she likes to masturbate, while I arouse her nipples. When she cums, she sucks me off and jerks me off until I cum on her tits.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love watching my wife play with herself. Wish she would use her fingers instead of a toy thou.. I watch and jerk off then cum on her tits

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Not for me, I will happily watch or help hubby get off especially in a morning, but as he is permanently horny there is no need for me ever to do myself bounce LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love it
Love watching and helping her masturbate . Wife loves me to play with her tits and suck on her hard nipples . bounce .She likes me dribble my precum on her clit as she rubs it jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On the contrary, my wife likes to watch me masturbate with a blowjob toy, can you tell me why?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mutual masturbation
As a straight married male, I find watching either male or female playing with themselves. Nothing more sexy then to watch another male or female showing me how they like to be played with, so that I can know how to give them a nice, long, Orgasm.
Love watching a female playing with her, plump, wet, juicy pussy lips and tasting her juices. As for watching a male stroking himself, I think that too is very erotic and sexy. Love watching a solo male stroking himself and using different techniques for stroking himself and watching him shoot a big load of Cum on his fingers and licking up his own Cum!!
Watching and being watched is such a big turn on for me!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mutual masturbation
we've done it a couple times; I'd start jerking off and she'd follow.
and then sometimes we masturbate each other simultaneously.
either way, the session usually ends with her yelling "fuck it into me!"
grin grin
jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I love it if she'll do it.... The way I always tested the waters was, the first time we fucked, I'd go down to eat her pussy out and say' "spread that pussy open for me so I can bury my face deep into it" Most did and then I'd say oh yes rub that clit while I'm licking......... That's when you find out how far they will go... had 3 rubbing all over their pussies and fingering them self's... Had 2 others would finger them selves, pull their fingers out and suck their juices off and stick them back in, while I knelled in from and stroked my cock until I squirted onto her tits, face or mouth depending on what they wanted jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I love it! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My favorite
all tan man said: I love it if she'll do it.... The way I always tested the waters was, the first time we fucked, I'd go down to eat her pussy out and say' "spread that pussy open for me so I can bury my face deep into it" Most did and then I'd say oh yes rub that clit while I'm licking......... That's when you find out how far they will go... had 3 rubbing all over their pussies and fingering them self's... Had 2 others would finger them selves, pull their fingers out and suck their juices off and stick them back in, while I knelled in from and stroked my cock until I squirted onto her tits, face or mouth depending on what they wanted jerk jerk jerk jerk

My favorite is watching my wife lick her juices of her fingers .... raspberry Mmm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
firehandpump said: As a straight married male, I find watching either male or female playing with themselves. Nothing more sexy then to watch another male or female showing me how they like to be played with, so that I can know how to give them a nice, long, Orgasm.
Love watching a female playing with her, plump, wet, juicy pussy lips and tasting her juices. As for watching a male stroking himself, I think that too is very erotic and sexy. Love watching a solo male stroking himself and using different techniques for stroking himself and watching him shoot a big load of Cum on his fingers and licking up his own Cum!!
Watching and being watched is such a big turn on for me!

That is what turns me on about watching a guy stroke his cock, watching him eat his cum. jerk tongue drool

manc5606
Oh, 10000% yes, love it. It's a massive turn on for both of us ....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My friend and I masturbate regularly (several times a week) for his wife to watch, she very much enjoys cfnm and will remove her clothes to make us erect she loves seeing me get hard looking at her and actively encourages us to wank she loves watching knowing I'm looking at her, she will do as we ask for us to look such as spread her lips, expose her clit but will only play with her fanny under her knickers which is a bit frustrating, it is at a stage when I'm naked we could be having a normal conversation she will just expose herself I will wank then carry on the conversation, but did find out recently she does go and masturbate privately after

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have engaged in mutual masturbation sessions with a couple of women at a nudist/naturist resort back in the woods. Always a good time fingering a woman that I just met while she strokes my cock and we both cum. I esp like seeing my cum on her tits and nipples!!! raspberry jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mutual Masturbation
Hello Everyone,
My wife doesn’t like playing with herself, so I have found several lady friends who really enjoy the pleasures of watching each other playing together.
I feel that mutual masturbation, is a very sexy and erotic experience to share with another male or female friend!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife and I often work away from each other so not able to be together as often as we would like. We Skype each other nearly every day but maybe once a week will Skype when kids are in bed or out of the house for a bit of “mummy and xxxxxxxxx Skype session”.
Due to different time zones, this will often mean I am in bed while she is in the lounge room or backyard while we do our thing. In these instances she will usually undress while I’m watching and we will often chat about day to day things as we slowly play . As we both get more worked up, most frivolous conversation ends and we both start getting into it as she puts the iPad between her legs to give me a good view. Often she will get right into it as I cum just as if we were not 8000km away from each other.

When she is ready to cum, she likes knowing I am getting a good look and likes me to dirty talk about what I am seeing.

In brief comments with other expats I work with , I would say I’m not alone in this sort of thing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mutual Masterbation
My wife and I do it all the time. She doesn't masterbate or even touch herself. But she sure lets me get her off fingering or using her wand as she strokes my cock. If she cums before I do I let her relax and enjoy as I stroke myself or if the mood strikes she sucks me to completion. jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I enjoy mutual masturbation. whether in person, with cam or without cam(basically sexting lol). Female or male it makes me horny watching others masturbate, knowing they are masturbating while watching me. jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.8 seconds