Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Glory Hole Couples
Do you or have you ever been to a glory hole and participated . If so what did you think of it?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
my bf really wanted to try but he said he just didnt want a bj from a guy
so one day we were nearby we went to the sexshop with gloryholes and went in
couples n females can just go in, men 10$ (back then)
we went straight for the GH, we stepped in one each
bj went fine, anything else was weird position
(my then FB was very curved up towards his tummy)
didnt take long for guys pounding one the door and the little "hole door"
asking to see, or join
very stressful to me, didnt see any women there
would never go alone

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Went to one of these once. Went in the booth, took my clothes off and quickly became erect while watching the film and stroking. Someone in the booth next door kept putting their finger through the hole. Didnt know what that meant at the time.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hubby and I have gone a few times. It's different and to give a stranger a HJ or BJ.....is strange too. Sometimes the guys on the other side are a little weird and sometimes they are good. We will probably go back. Hubby usually goes in one both and I go into the other. Then we watch a video and wait for a visitor.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
glory holes
Once after marriage we checked out adult video store. we new nothing about GH's and was dark were playing around with each other watching XXX video then wife said "What's That" could barely make out a long white cock sticking through the hole in and out near my wifes leg, looked at it a FEW MINUTES THEN GOT OUR CLOTHES BACK ON AND LEFT! !st and last time! unsure LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Glory holes
I have to say that I really like glory holes! At first it didn't do much for me but then when I tried one I couldn't get enough. The only place around locally removed all there booths so I've lost my quick fix.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Where are they?!
I want to try a glorious glory hole, but i cant find any close to my area,any advice yall?!,,pppplease help! jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Where are they?!
I want to try a glorious glory hole, but i cant find any close to my area,any advice yall?!,,pppplease help! jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Blondsherri1 said: I have to say that I really like glory holes! At first it didn't do much for me but then when I tried one I couldn't get enough. The only place around locally removed all there booths so I've lost my quick fix.

I have been to a few over the years. I like the idea of not knowing who is on the other side. My best time was when a couple entered the booth next to mine. I sat and jerked off a little while watching her suck his cock. Then I put my cock through the hole. Damn when I came I was in extacy jerk jerk jerk closedeyes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Bosco1174 said:
Blondsherri1 said: I have to say that I really like glory holes! At first it didn't do much for me but then when I tried one I couldn't get enough. The only place around locally removed all there booths so I've lost my quick fix.

I have been to a few over the years. I like the idea of not knowing who is on the other side. My best time was when a couple entered the booth next to mine. I sat and jerked off a little while watching her suck his cock. Then I put my cock through the hole. Damn when I came I was in extacy jerk jerk jerk closedeyes

mmmmmmmm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gloryholes
My husband and I both enjoy gloryholes when we can find them at AB's, the best times we've had when we do find them is when another couple is in the booth next to us. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just a Little Trashy said: Hubby and I have gone a few times. It's different and to give a stranger a HJ or BJ.....is strange too. Sometimes the guys on the other side are a little weird and sometimes they are good. We will probably go back. Hubby usually goes in one both and I go into the other. Then we watch a video and wait for a visitor.

I'd love to have you sexy lady an he can take me as we fuck like animals for days after I1hour of course I am in my bed without you and I want u to put it in u an eat u out for 1 hour then fuck like animals for days and your pleasure to be together with me an get a good one to go out an fuck till3pm today. raspberry raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Blind joy
Always wanted to try it, you are basically going to have to let a guy suck you off though. Good thing is the wall so use your imagination and make it whoever you want, HOWEVER when you finish and pull your dick out what if he replaced it with his? I am too old to run,probably sucking his dick

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hell yes!
haven't done it but dying to try!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love them
Timing is everything - you don't want to go when no one else is there.... get's lonely. Would love to see a female there!!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds