Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
question for all
Probably more for ladies, but I have read how some women will automatically reject an uncircumsized cock. I guess I'm just curious as to how members here feel about this ----- does an uncut cock turn you off,, and if so, why?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
wouldchuck
Question , uncut cock.
I have an uncut cock. Was with many girls when a younger guy. None ever had a problem or said a word about it.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
cock
Ok if its kept clean.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Cut/uncut
There’s probably 1000 threads about this. But I’ll add my 2 cents. I’m cut, nearly everyone my age in the US is, consequently that’s what I’m used to seeing. Literally never saw an uncut until I was 25 and in the Army! Given a choice I’d prefer cut simply because it’s what I’m used to. Turn down a hung top guy because he was uncut? Not likely! This is of course assuming a certain level of hygiene I would expect from any partner. An adverse odor from anyone would cause me to barf 🤢 LOL. That’s a mood killer!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I had an ex GF from back in 2001, first time we kissed she grabbed my cock, unzipped my pants, pulled my cock out and started sucking it.... After we got done fucking she said, I always go down on a guy as soon as possible, if he's not cut I tell him it's not going to work out. She said she just preferred to see the crisp head of a cock..

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Uncircumsized
I've never played with an uncircumsized one, so I really don't know, but I do know that I prefer seeing the ones with their heads out of the sheath. bounce bounce

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds