Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naturism and going nude
Please do tell me of your experiences of naturism .It's something I would love to try given a discreet opportunity with others.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
We often go to nude beaches. It is a wonderful and liberating experience. A little scary first time, but you very quickly realize that everyone around you come in all shapes and sizes and ages and quite frankly it is a lot less erotic than a beach with girls in thongs and guys in speedos.. bounce

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Going nude
Growing up, my parents never discouraged being nude. We had a pool, and we always changed outside, hung our suits and towels, and then would scamper in the basement and back upstairs to dress. Even had a couple of friends growing up, that would always accept it. Found out later that my parents were swingers, and would see their friends nude often during the summer too.
My first wife was also into being nude, and enjoyed many experiences with others nude too. We went to Florida a couple of times, to Key West and to Caliente. Was always a great experience.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I was bought up to feel good and enjoy being nude. I had my first nude beach experience when I was 14 and loved it. I dont refer to myself as a naturist but maybe a nudist. What I mean about that is I do it because its fun more than a lifestyle.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naturist
I am neither a naturist or a nudist. I just love being naked and seeing others naked. See my blog.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
In naturism since 93. Although I liked everything since childhood ...
Now, of course, nudist beaches in summer, baths in winter(I'm and gf)
I am sad to see the decline of nudism in Europe...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I love nudism and being nude in a natural setting. Been to several nude beaches and nude resorts. Love looking at other nude bodies and being looked at, its great!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naturism and nudism
I have been practicing naturism since I was a young teenager when a few friends of mine usually just males but on occasion some females would meet in the woods. We would just get naked and sit around a secluded waterfall and small Lake just talking and enjoying the sunshine. We would take walks all around the general area but seldomly ran into anybody else. We would take this to the next level and go out naked by some moderately heavily traveled roads and scamper around naked trying to let people see us. I suppose that made us exhibitionist also. It was always fun and yes sometimes it led to some heterosexual sex.

I have also been going to a nude beach since I was a late teenager. Brought there by my college sweetheart that love to show her body off to others and needless to say I found it quite enjoyable to be able to show my body off also. Back then, in the mid 70s and the sexual revolution we and many others would openly have sex on the beach and would occasionally draw quite an audience. We would enjoy watching others doing the same. I still go to that beach and have gone to several other beaches and resorts over the years and love them all. I absolutely love the lifestyle both the heterosexual as well as the gay lifestyle that very often accompanies naturism. I still take naked hikes when I can and have also snow shoed naked on occasion. Take a look at my posted pictures.

If anybody in the area would like to get naked with me please send me a PM. thumbup

AnnandJohn
We love going nude! we always try to go to a nudist resort or Greek islands with remote beach's. Nothing better than being naked among other nude people
A&J x

DanajustDana
I come from a long line of nudists. Being nude outdoors is as natural to me as nature itself. I love it! bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
DanajustDana said: I come from a long line of nudists. Being nude outdoors is as natural to me as nature itself. I love it! bounce

yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo us too

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I live naked in the desert. smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sex in the woods
There's something quite compelling about sex in the woods - or even out in a field, if the grass is deep enough! bounce bounce bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Done it a time or two, three four, five, ten, twenty or more times.
When I hike or explore, I tend to undress and let nature see it all. Even in tourist attractions like the Grand Canyon, etc, etc. bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
magic circle
naked in the dersert right now

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wearing a tiny bit
one_cunning said: We often go to nude beaches. It is a wonderful and liberating experience. A little scary first time, but you very quickly realize that everyone around you come in all shapes and sizes and ages and quite frankly it is a lot less erotic than a beach with girls in thongs and guys in speedos.. bounce

I so agree with you on wearing a tiny bit is more erotic than being nude. My ex and I were nudists, but I enjoyed having her wear the tiniest g-strings to show off. She always said I'm the only guy that could see a beautiful woman at a nude beach and imagine her in a tight sweater!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's natural
I'd rather be naked and do so around the house and yard. Nude hiking and camping. I've visited nudist resorts. I've enjoyed nudist groups. Currently go to nude yoga classes once a week. If you search your area I'm sure you could find similar type groups near you.

DanajustDana
sophia519 said:
DanajustDana said: I come from a long line of nudists. Being nude outdoors is as natural to me as nature itself. I love it! bounce

yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo us too

yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nothing fells better than my dick & balls swinging free

cutcock61
I live near Point Impossible, a legal nudist beach in Torquay, Victoria. We are in our summer now, so I venture down there most weekend, Actually the bare butt icon on my profile was taken there last summer. I am extremely comfortable being naked, work around the house, go out in the yard, just do my everyday things, totally naked.

I also have the added benefit of a mate and his wife who also love being naked and if I stay at their place, it's quite comon for us to all be nude.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Erection while nude.
Usually when sunbathing nude at a clothing optional beach or nude resort, my cock will become erect. I always enjoy the looks I get! jerk

Canislupis890
Love going to my local studland beach in Dorset,feels liberating being naked

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Always nude
Grew up with naturist parents with my siblings and we most of the time nude around each other.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nudism
I did NOT grow up in a nudist family. I always knew at a young age I like being nude. I used to live in New Jersey and would always go to Gunnison Nude beach. When I moved to Florida in 1998 I started going to Haulover Nude beach in Maimi. I have been a regular there ever since.

Stay naked my friends!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bare beaches
we love bare bum beaches, once tried, its hard to go back to being a textile.
We were nervous at first but soon relaxed and enjoy sunning and chatting with others on the beach and its such a turn on knowing the guys are enjoying seeing Mrs Dunes in all her glory

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
lovesdunes55 said: we love bare bum beaches, once tried, its hard to go back to being a textile.
We were nervous at first but soon relaxed and enjoy sunning and chatting with others on the beach and its such a turn on knowing the guys are enjoying seeing Mrs Dunes in all her glory

we love nude beaches too.so many big cocks for us

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi
We both love going nude, uk & Europe. Great feeling!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sex in the Dunes
I've never been fully naked at the beach, but I did receive a nice orgasmic munch in the dunes when I was single and much younger. A guy walked by at distance and may have seen us. heart bounce heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nudist
my wife and I are full time nudists. most of our friends have seen us naked, its really no big deal.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.75 seconds