Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time at a nude resort
I was dating a girl who really liked being nude. When she would come to my house, the first thing she did was remove her clothes and I loved it. We talked several times about going to a place called Avalon. She booked a room at their Lodge, and we made it a 4 day weekend. We arrived, checked in, and met some nice folks. We dropped off our clothes, and our clothes we were wearing! We then went to the pool, and I knew that guys who got erections were to cover, because this is a family resort. We did notice that there really weren't any kids around, and met more folks. We were invited to join 2 older couples at dinner, and we went back to their cabin for drinks. Pretty soon we were losing our inhibitions and talk went to sex, and what we did for fun. I felt like I was talking with my parents about our sex life. Was weird at first, but every one was nude, and it just seemed natural. It was suggested to play a couple of games, and they pulled out a cheese plate and snacks. One thing that there was plenty of was alcohol. It became an x rated version of truth or dare. But it seemed every one wanted dares! We started out with sharing kisses, and then became a lot more touchy feely. My gf and I had not a care in the world. We kissed, then she kissed one of the guys, as I kissed one of the ladies...and so on. Then the guys were told to lay back, and the girls took turns sucking all of our cocks. Someone set up a timer, with 3 minutes, and switch...us guys were ready to burst, and then we switched. This went on for about 15 minutes, and my gf, commented on how wet her pussy had become, and wanted me to lick her pussy. So then the girls sat down and us guys did the same, licking pussy after pussy. The girls though...wanted to orgasm, so we then just obliged and I licked this woman's pussy until her thighs shuddered in orgasm. My gf, and the other lady came within a few moments of the lady I was eating. What fun...but the guys hadn't cum yet! So then the other lady sucked me, my gf and the lady whose pussy i licked sucked her friends husband's cock and the other lady sucked the other guys cock. Of course us guys came fairly quickly too. We all relaxed, regaining our composure, had some finger foods, and then after some time, we then went back to our room, and got some amazing sleep!
We hung out with them the rest of the weekend. Hiking trails, sauna, pool and other activities. I will always treasure those memories

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I want to go to a nude resort

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.56 seconds