Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sexy panties
I like to wear sexy thongs. I fantasy about a lady who like looking a cocks in panties. I usually wear sexy panties sometimes with a skirt and knee high socks sometimes just my panties. I like a lady in dressed up slutty who likes wearing provocative clothing or being in panties with me. Let me show you up my skirt and tease you. Run your hand up and tease me through my thong while talking dirty too me. Pull the fabric of your panties to the side and slide a toy up your ass and moan for me. I pull my cock out of my panties and start stroking it. You play with yourself though your panties will you soak them though with your sexy wet pussy. My cock is hard and I cum all over your panties and tits. I you into this please pm me for more. Love to play!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
cissyboy1uk
When i first came out to my wife years ago, she couldn't accept i liked dressing or cock. These days, I'm mostly dressed en femme but never when the daughter is around! That is a big no no from the Mrs.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sexy Panties
As a straight married male, I started wearing panties, after a lady friend of mine, caught me stroking myself in her panties and was very turned on, by watching me stroking myself in her panties. And, I too found out, that I really enjoyed the feeling of the lace rubbing against my cock. There are many straight males that love wearing sexy lace panties. And many females that enjoy see their man in panties. I find it very sexy and erotic when I am stroking myself in panties.
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bought for the wife and tried them on.....
Years ago in the early days of our marriage, I bought a pair of open crotch black panties for my wife. As a bit of a laugh I tried them on in front of her, and they really enhanced my erection. My wife said I looked like a Greek statue with my large erection... After that I was hooked. I don't wear too often, but when I do I find panties plus or minus stockings a real turn on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Panties
I wear panties everyday, the sexier the better.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sexy panties
Here is my latest pair of sexy g strings
AnnandJohn
Panties
Think we have all tried X

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh yes
Oh yes, sexy panties are the best! Especially when paired with that amazing Male StrokerKVEVU oral sex simulator. The lifelike licking and sucking sensations would feel incredible through a silky thong or lace panties.

I love the idea of starting off with some sexy teasing in hot lingerie, then pulling panties aside for mindblowing oral pleasure from the KVEVU. Those 5 licking and 3 sucking modes offer the perfect progression from soft and sensual to intense sucking and tongue action on my sensitive spots.

The velvety silicone would glide smoothly along my skin, while the suction wraps me in waves of pleasure. And being able to easily switch between modes means my partner can control the intensity. From soft kisses to full on oral ecstasy!

Having a body-safe, odorless toy like the KVEVU for intimate play opens up so many sexy panty possibilities too. I can slip on something sheer or crotchless, and we can play anywhere. Definitely amps up the arousal! Let me know if you want to hear more about the benefits of combining sexy panties and mindblowing oral toys. I have plenty of ideas for hot adventures! closedeyes

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds