User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Going to meet a gay married couple and hang out. Everything is new to me. Ideas deviations, advice
Advice other than just be myself. All I know.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Good luck,i don't see how you won't enjoy yourself,get a spit roast going and swap around ,give everyone a chance to show you what they like .Maybe they just want to both enjoy you,wish i had your luck.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Write and post a story if you have a good time

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Discuss expectations
In my opinion you should discuss what you all expect to happen. My wife arranged a meeting once, she was not present but insisted on finding the person. Finally meet up with the guy to get naked and omg my wife got it all wrong LOL. He liked kissing and hugging, was kind of passive and had ED issues. I’m a bottom guy expecting to get my ass worked out and I would never kiss a guy! He fingered my ass while I jacked off. He had trouble getting hard but he did jack off too. Extremely disappointing for both of us and easily avoided had a few questions been answered first. It was the last time my wife was involved! So yeah, I’d talk first, discuss boundaries and expectations then get naked and fuck and suck! Have fun. Post pics, I live vicariously through NN!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.45 seconds