Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Meeting people from NN
Just wondering who all has met someone from NN?
Who has met the most people from NN?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
It was years ago, but yes I've met someone from here. We were both married at the time, and unhappy in our marriages. She had posted a video of herself fucking a dude and getting a creampie from him, so I messaged her and she replied to me. I was very surprised. We arranged to meet at lunch hour at a local bar to size each other up, and we did so and clicked immediately. I was about 12 years younger than her but that didn't matter at all.

We met up at a motel and got a room. She undressed and I went down on her and she was really sensitive and moaned and within minutes and squirted in my mouth. I'd never tasted squirt before so I was kinda vomit but it was so fucking hot I didn't care and I got my cock out and put it inside her and fucked her to another orgasm, and she let me cum inside. We repeated this over the course of 5hrs and I came in her 5 times that day and by the time it was over my balls hurt. We took a shower and parted ways.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Never tried. For me the site is for chatting with others with similar interests, not hook ups. Not necessarily against it if the situation was right. Any hookups we have had were a a result of her prowling 😀 I’m just along for the ride

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Once
NN being a global community it’s unlikely to find someone local, forget someone compatible! But it’s possible. Wife found a local guy although he wasn’t interested in doing my ass, which was the point of meeting! He did fuck me, I came, he fucked my wife some then ultimately he jacked off while we both licked and sucked his shaft and balls. Never again. It would be nice if NN was more of a hook up site but too small, too global. Doesn’t hurt to try!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, I did. Profile is ChestyMcPlenty. She’s been off NN for years. I met her and her husband in 2005 (under my original profile). We both lived in Ohio at the time. Amazing, fun night.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Meet
I've met two couples. Great people.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
jt05 said: I've met two couples. Great people.

You've been a member for two days and you've already met two couples? blink blink blink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mr&MrsSmitten said:
jt05 said: I've met two couples. Great people.

You've been a member for two days and you've already met two couples? blink blink blink

Years ago. I'm a former member.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have come close a few times but people are a bit flaky - lol - I still message ladies occasionally, but few respond. Ultimately, this is not a 'meetup' site so I am not disappointed. .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Would love to meet up with a lady from here or a couple, If anyone is interested i can pretty much meet up anywhere in the USA

AnnandJohn
have tried but always at the last minute the woman can't make it. Surprising that.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
AnnandJohn said: have tried but always at the last minute the woman can't make it. Surprising that.

might be a chickie with a dickie??

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Artistic said:
AnnandJohn said: have tried but always at the last minute the woman can't make it. Surprising that.

might be a chickie with a dickie??

We personally have experienced this more than once. Just a guy using his wife as bait so he can cheat.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband her who has met 5 people/couples from here over the years but always with the agreement that sex was not going to happen and usually an understanding of no nudity either. All agreed to this but some changed their minds and thought it would happen regardless which unfortunately upset some, but that is the way it is.

Some turned out to be good, normal nice people and we got along well, but after a few hours lunch or looking around their local town with them, we realise we are all different people from different backgrounds and different interests.

Unfortunately some were not really what we expected and they had misrepresented who they were and their pictures in here were obviously many years old. This made things a little awkward when he introduced himself and we could not recognise him.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
I've met seven, slept with one. smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ask me what its like watching my wife fuck other men
vouyer124 said: Never tried. For me the site is for chatting with others with similar interests, not hook ups. Not necessarily against it if the situation was right. Any hookups we have had were a a result of her prowling 😀 I’m just along for the ride

,we hate making dates too.local bar is the best spot for young cocks

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ask me what its like watching my wife fuck other men
3 and no i will not tell you who

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
We met up with a guy off here, met for dinner and had a fun evening after that. Pictures on posted on here

Forum Level:
Just getting started
smile being in South Africa beginning was difficult. After I met up with 2 couples who wanted a 3rd person present to watch them and make photos only. After their love making was allowed to lick the woman's pussy but not to penetrate as she sucked her hubby's soft cock.
Having got the tribute from them I got more ladies responding, majority married and wanting only oral sex, no penetration.
Now I have 7 ladies, all married, they love their hubby but are not sexually fully satisfied, 2 only allow me to please them orally the rest are now using my cock as well for their pleasure.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never have,but have tried and tried but this site is really weird and not sure how to really get someone's attention!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great Site
we have met 4 couples, had sex with 3 of them, and become GREAT friends with all of them. Two couple we met over 10 years ago and still enjoy them today. One couple was from the UK and came over twice and stayed with us for 2 weeks and we fucked every day. This is not a hook up site but there are some very very nice people on it, that like to play.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sam8688 said: we have met 4 couples, had sex with 3 of them, and become GREAT friends with all of them. Two couple we met over 10 years ago and still enjoy them today. One couple was from the UK and came over twice and stayed with us for 2 weeks and we fucked every day. This is not a hook up site but there are some very very nice people on it, that like to play.

jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Vanillathundercock said: Never have,but have tried and tried but this site is really weird and not sure how to really get someone's attention!!
some pics maybe?
are you being active in chat n other features of the site?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lemihotty said: Husband her who has met 5 people/couples from here over the years but always with the agreement that sex was not going to happen and usually an understanding of no nudity either. All agreed to this but some changed their minds and thought it would happen regardless which unfortunately upset some, but that is the way it is.

Some turned out to be good, normal nice people and we got along well, but after a few hours lunch or looking around their local town with them, we realise we are all different people from different backgrounds and different interests.

Unfortunately some were not really what we expected and they had misrepresented who they were and their pictures in here were obviously many years old. This made things a little awkward when he introduced himself and we could not recognise him.

Oh dear. I do hope I was not one of the bad ones?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hook up
i like to hook up with a women

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hook up
i like to hook up with a women

Forum Level:
Just getting started
asianbabelover said:
Lemihotty said: Husband her who has met 5 people/couples from here over the years but always with the agreement that sex was not going to happen and usually an understanding of no nudity either. All agreed to this but some changed their minds and thought it would happen regardless which unfortunately upset some, but that is the way it is.

Oh dear. I do hope I was not one of the bad ones?

No problem there.
If you were, there would not have been multiple meetings. Might see you in December

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Who has met people from NN
I haven’t actually met anyone from NN, but I have chatted with some awesome people on NN and I and them have shared many of our photos and videos on our emails.
I love chatting with other like minded people.
I would love to actually meet up with someone from NN in my area.
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Met allsingleladies (Melanie) and jude001 (Tina) not long after i joined. Got Jude / Tina to pose nude outdoors and she put a couple of the pics on her profile

not chatted to Melanie lately and not to Tina for ages

DanajustDana
I have met three, slept with one.