Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Full swap when you were a couple?
When I was a couple we did a full swap bareback, cum inside each other’s wives. Does anybody else like that, fantasize about that, or would like to try that?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife and I have swapped with other couple’s. We always do same room swaps. I love to see my wife next to me being fuck by another man as I am fucking his wife I also love to eat the other guys cum out of my wife’s pussy and he will usually eat my cum out of his wife’s pussy.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We do but only in same room in full sight of each other.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
theroyalcouple said: We do but only in same room in full sight of each other.

We started out with similar rules, but eventually decided we both wanted more. Presently our only rule is that the other person approves of the person to be played with.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Full swap
First wife and I were into being nude, and visiting clothing optional venues. We had threesome fun with a few friends. Her college gf, a mutual male friend, and had sex in front of 2 other couples, and had oral swap.
Second wife, I opened her up to the lifestyle. Started out meeting other couples while going to motorcycle events and poker runs. After being with a few soft swap evenings, we actually had a regular couple that we played cards and games with on Fridays, and after some discussion, and nude games, we finally had a full swap. It was awesome. The girls were really into each other and we enjoyed riding places, and getting rooms together. We always slept together. Never were in separate rooms. I absolutely loved those times. But eventually excessive drinking, and some chemicals got involved, and after many Mondays of calling in sick....it was time to adult up, and clean up our acts. The second wife became addicted to her chemical habit, and started screwing her dealer, and the other couple joined her and her dealer.
I cleaned my act, and then we divorced. Sadly she couldn't and passed away a few years ago.
But the moments and memories will never leave my mind.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Never did a full swap, I just like to watch her getting her pussy licked 😀 or at least hear all about it after the fact

ironicass2
Full swap
Wife and I did full swaps couple of years ago. We found the couple on ALT friend finder, we live four hours away and we met in the middle (Laughlin Az). We set up ground rules; no kissing (wife's rule) and any anal must be sqeeky clean since we were bareback fuckers and suckers
Had a great weekend, fucked and sucked in every position. The wife's got off watching us suck each others cocks and of course ass fucking each other, at one point my wife on the bottom was cleaning the other ladies pussy at the edge of the bed leaving her (other women) ass hole completely exposed so i went down on it! Heart beating fast; wife eating pussy and me eating ass hole.. I mean my chin was scraping my wife's nose but we didn't care. Would you? raspberry raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Love it.
It’s either the best sex ever or the fastest way to divorce court! 😂😭