Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dick in your azz if you a man
How many like dick deep in his azz and do you like it

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
never done it but HAVE wondered what it would feel like as giver and maybe receiver.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
i luv the feeling of a man deep inside me!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Anal toys
The best anal toy is a hard throbbing leaking cum-spurting penis.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
anal
only had toys so far and almost a fist would like a real live hard cock to fill my butt with hot cum jerk

wouldchuck
Dick in My Ass
Haven,t done it but I know I would love it very much. What would be wonderful is about six men to cum in my ass one after another , then put in a butt plug and for the rest of the day have all that cum in me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wouldchuck said: Haven,t done it but I know I would love it very much. What would be wonderful is about six men to cum in my ass one after another , then put in a butt plug and for the rest of the day have all that cum in me.

[/quotes sounds amazing ]

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It’s been a long time since I’ve had a hard stiff cock deep in my ass. I have been working on making it happen again. Trying to find someone to fuck me on a semi-regular basis.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never done but hell yay I would love to try it. Toy feels great up there so the real thing must be heaven.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ive had toys in my ass and like it, Sometimes wonder what it would feel like to have a real one fucking and cumming in my ass.. wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife loves to fuck my ass with her strap on one time recently she said I think you would like a real cock fucking your ass as she was working my ass hard with her big dildo I said no way she laughed and said I think so I really think you would of course I lied I’ve thought about it a lot every time she fucks my ass I wonder I have my friends fuck her she loves it and she told me she is going to get one of them to fuck my ass she mentioned one guy and his cock is Huge head like a tennis ball about 10 inches long very fat all down his shaft I’m amazed when I watch my wife on top of him going up and down on him taking it all in and just moaning as he squeezed her ass I did lick her ass a few times as she went up and down on him and I did slide my mouth on him a few times I so much wanted to pull it out of her and put him in my mouth now she is going to tell him to fuck my ass I have already jerked off a few times thinking about it faking like I’m worried I told her I’m not sure about him doing my ass as usual she laughed at me and said you have no choice you will do whatever I tell you to do I walk away from her but in my head I’m thinking I hope she tells me to suck his cock soon enough I’m going to find out he is coming over before thanksgiving

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’ve used my dildo and loved the feel. I think a real cock and a load of hot cum would be fun to try with the right guy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dick in my ass
As a confirmed bisexual guy, this is something that I would gladly like to try. I know that I have been thinking about it for a few years now. I have sucked quite a few cocks in my time, as my first and second wife and I enjoyed having sex with others. I just always drew the line with anal. Was always afraid of the pain. I absolutely adore having toys in my ass, but have had trouble stretching my ass. I also need to find the right person too. I like smaller cocks. They are more fun to suck and have cum in my mouth. I'm married, but she has health issues, and we do not have intercourse. I have a neighbor who I take on motorcycle rides that always ends up in her bed. She really wants to be with another couple. Maybe we can find the right couple sometime.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You can text me at 541-654-2604
Hell yes I like a hard throbbing cock in my ass. Only problem is that I doubt that I can find a real cock as big as my toys. I have a 14 inch long x 7 inches in diameter dildo that I ride quite often.... Balls deep. I have even swallowed the whole dildo and balls in my hungry asshole.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
Got fucked a couple of times. Really enjoyed it, although whilst on all fours getting fucked had wished he was a bit bigger!!I
Have used dildos before which I enjoy!! Love looking at huge cocks!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal
I've had a few cocks in my ass. Most of them felt great although one was way too big and it hurt like hell. But usually I enjoy being fucked. Makes me cum very, very fast.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I love dick, and I love ass! Nuff said LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Think about how many women want their men Bisexual too. Some prefer Bisexual men that they watch fuck a Boyfriend.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've yet to be penetrated by a real cock but hope to experience it at some point. I absolutely love feeling a big rubber cock deep inside me and will fuck it deep and hard until I start leaking cum!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It does feel incredible, and nothing better than eating her pussy with her man's dick in your ass.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love it
Had a few cocks in my ass ans enjoyed them all. Came so hard each time I’m an addict lol.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
How many?
PhallicSupermacyOne said: Think about how many women want their men Bisexual too. Some prefer Bisexual men that they watch fuck a Boyfriend.

Overall I’d say very few. Thought I’d married one but no. Even on NN it’s not a huge topic.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It feels awesome!
Love getting my ass fucked! Cum deep Inside me thumbup

centex35
bugguy905 said: Love getting my ass fucked! Cum deep Inside me thumbup

Sounds fun

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I haven’t done it but often think about it.

I would love to be fucked in the ass, suck a guy off, be sucked off by a guy or fuck a guy in the ass but only if Mrs Ch was there and all three of us were partaking in everything.

I love having Mrs Ch touching up my ass, fuck my ass with a toy & we both love it when I lick and rim Mrs Ch’s ass and when I fuck her wonderful ass.

Mrs Ch loves her ass being fucked so it’s only right that if someone else is fucking her sexy ass that everyone gets in on it and share. jerk dildo jerk dildo raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Haven’t done it but it’s on my list, right after sucking a cock…

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
I started taking dick in my asshole when I was about 6. From that age till I was 9. Then time went by and started again when I was about 40.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
What's that old sayin' of "you ain't been around?"

This site is very tame, lots of fake profiles and juveniles so no surprise not a subculture here but it is in real life and other more pumped-up sites.

bimarriedbottom said:
PhallicSupermacyOne said: Think about how many women want their men Bisexual too. Some prefer Bisexual men that they watch fuck a Boyfriend.

Overall I’d say very few. Thought I’d married one but no. Even on NN it’s not a huge topic.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have only used a dildo in my ass once have wondered what the real thing feels like
I have only ever used a dildo up my ass once. It was not my dildo and I used a condom on the dildo with a massive amount of lubricant. I liked the feeling. However. I have wondered what the real thing feels like but an afraid to try the real thing. I am not in any attracted to men. I am more attracted to transgender folkes than men. However I am thinking of buying myself a dildo and anal toy to pay with.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love dick in the ass
Being a bottom bi male, love have a dick in my ass.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have not tried it but it’s on my bucket list. I have enjoyed self anal play since I was a teen. More recently I have been stepping up my game with a larger toy I got 2 years ago. At first it was a little too big but now I can ride it really good with a little prep and lots of lube. Some day if I find the right guy I would like to get fucked deep and have my asshole filled with a big load at least once. I would also love to have a guy eat out my ass! Never done either one.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.52 seconds