If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife hates to see me touching myself. Would love to Jack off for her

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
wife
yes she loves me wanking for her so like to see me shoot on her tits or in her mouth any place then rubs it in or puts in her her mouth and plays with like its a fine wine then eats it al up

PaganPat
Jerk and talk
My wife always checks to see if I have a hard on in the morning! She will run her nails across my stomach and down my thighs then tug really hard on my cock demanding to know who I’ve been dreaming about fucking. Then she will slide her big tits across my chest and put her thigh across mine so I can feel the heat of her pussy. I know she doesn’t want to fuck before work but mark me as hers! She likes to call me a dirty boy or a pervert and I have to say or she will make up some cuckold story. Once she licks my ear and starts whispering it’s the que that I take over wanking while she rubs my balls and talks dirty. Her favourite at the moment is to go into an s and m club, me naked on a leash and her voluptuous body squeezed into a crutch less and nipple showing latex outfit, me crawling along side her. I have to hear her flirting with men and women and see cocks rub up against her from my lowly position. She likes women too, which she knows I love and lets me lick pussy juice off her fingers. She then selects a few playmates to join her in a booth and I get dragged along to watch, usually she will have a little red head eat her out while I watch then get fucked by two well hung guys in her pussy or arse with my face inches away. Usually I cum around this time but sometimes if she’s feeling a dominant bitch she will scold me for touching my cock and say if you want cock here is some and shove a finger straight into my arse telling me to eat the spunk out of her cunt as I’m being fucked in the arse like a good little cuckold. I always cum hard and she laughs at me telling me to eat up my own mess and suck on her dirty finger, calling me a deranged pervert and a very dirty boy. Then as I’m getting hard again she slips out of reach laughing putting on her scrubs for work. I wonder if the Drs know what a dirty slut she is and wonder if they can see the skimpy lingerie she wears, you can’t miss her huge natural tits. I can’t wait for her to come off a 12 hour shift so I can bury my tongue in her sweaty slit then fuck her hard imaging all the eyes on her that day!

PaganPat
Jerk and talk
My wife always checks to see if I have a hard on in the morning! She will run her nails across my stomach and down my thighs then tug really hard on my cock demanding to know who I’ve been dreaming about fucking. Then she will slide her big tits across my chest and put her thigh across mine so I can feel the heat of her pussy. I know she doesn’t want to fuck before work but mark me as hers! She likes to call me a dirty boy or a pervert and I have to say or she will make up some cuckold story. Once she licks my ear and starts whispering it’s the que that I take over wanking while she rubs my balls and talks dirty. Her favourite at the moment is to go into an s and m club, me naked on a leash and her voluptuous body squeezed into a crutch less and nipple showing latex outfit, me crawling along side her. I have to hear her flirting with men and women and see cocks rub up against her from my lowly position. She likes women too, which she knows I love and lets me lick pussy juice off her fingers. She then selects a few playmates to join her in a booth and I get dragged along to watch, usually she will have a little red head eat her out while I watch then get fucked by two well hung guys in her pussy or arse with my face inches away. Usually I cum around this time but sometimes if she’s feeling a dominant bitch she will scold me for touching my cock and say if you want cock here is some and shove a finger straight into my arse telling me to eat the spunk out of her cunt as I’m being fucked in the arse like a good little cuckold. I always cum hard and she laughs at me telling me to eat up my own mess and suck on her dirty finger, calling me a deranged pervert and a very dirty boy. Then as I’m getting hard again she slips out of reach laughing putting on her scrubs for work. I wonder if the Drs know what a dirty slut she is and wonder if they can see the skimpy lingerie she wears, you can’t miss her huge natural tits. I can’t wait for her to come off a 12 hour shift so I can bury my tongue in her sweaty slit then fuck her hard imaging all the eyes on her that day!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.36 seconds