Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Interracial question
I am not seeking the politically correct social reply, that this question poses. But I am 56 year old male, married to Caucasian female. But in recent years I have come to a realization that women of color, or African, however you want to put it is what I gravitate to when looking at women. I have had a relationship with a women of color many years ago for quite sometime. (Years in fact) she was married and so was I, and still currently. But the passion, the touch, the physical beauty of seeing her naked is mind numbing. I think for the largest part of me the attractive feature of her was her heart and kindness, but I also seen a tremendous strength in her, not to mention she was INCREDIBLY gorgeous.
This strength is what I see in most women of color.
And due to that, I am EXTREMELY attracted to women of color. I think women of color do not think that white males are attracted to them so they don’t give them a second thought.
My question is, are there more white men that find women of color attractive for there strength and passion? A women of color is an AWESOME sight to behold. What do women of color think about Caucasian men, are they indifferent?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
insertthis
I'm also attracted to women of color.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
gee i didnt know personality had a color
here i thought it was upbringing and environment that gave strength and passion
(sends in DNA test to see if she has any strength in her genetic code)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am attracted by any beautiful girl from any "race".

I spent 10 years working for a NGO and I was in charge of West Africa. I had relations with several African girls, they were all very beautiful, nice, easy-going and sensual. They are lucky, as Asian girls, because they always look young.