Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Testing the water...
Hi all

Just wandering if there's guys on here who consider themselves "straight" yet think about sucking cock? I've never really been into the whole label thing personally, I just think sex is fun and we are all human. I don't find men attractive like I do women but I have this fantasy of of wanking and sucking a cock off.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love women but I think about sucking cock all the time. If I had to choose, I would take pussy any day. I’d love to have my cock in a woman while I was sucking off her man jerk bounce

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Why reject half the population....

...because of the shape of their genitalia. I too prefer women if I had to choose, but sucking a cock is an incredibly delicious experience and a lot of fun, on both sides of the equation.

Go for it, and have fun!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Same, not turned on by guys necessarily, but I have a fantasy of sucking a guy off. Maybe someday lol…

AnnandJohn
can do will do have done XX

wouldchuck
Testing
Just like many guys here I have always been straight. But would love to suck another mans cock. Having gay sex sounds vary fun and I think I could get right into it.

marriedbi52
Being open to the pleasures that a cock can bring is awesum! To feel a hard cock start to swell & then pulse as he finishes is Mmmm, Good, where ever you chose to take it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
for sure jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Sucking cock...

..well gay/bi saunas are the ideal place to visit if you want that wish fulfilled ! rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Both ways
I am like you and absolutely adore women, small tits and a nice warm pussy and would not trade all of that for anything. I must admit that I too was fascinated about playing with and sucking another guys cock. Chatted with and got to know another guy very well from the sister site here. We met and I very much enjoyed not only having my cock sucked by an expert but enjoyed playing with and sucking his cock. I have since played with and sucked quite a few other cocks as well as having my cock sucked by quite a few other guys. A wonderful experience but I would never give up having sex of all kinds with women.

Bottom line is go ahead and give it a try. If you like a great if not it's one more thing off your bucket list. Good luck raspberry jerk 2c

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Good grief! None of you are "straight". I mean, you're all living in denial but you ain't straight.
How does it go?
"I'm not gay but my boyfriend is"
LOL LOL LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Testing the water
I am absolutely bisexual. While I have eaten way more pussies than sucked cocks, I enjoy both. My first wife and I enjoyed being nudists with friends often. Yes we many times also swapped partners, and had three somes with another man or a woman. We were very young, in the early 80's, and I was actually introduced to the swinging lifestyle in the 70's, as we had a pool, and a basement bar. My parents friends were over often, and I could see the action from my bedroom window. I grew up swimming nude with my family and my parents never made it an issue being nude and encouraged it. I always thought it was natural. My first wife asked me to suck a cock for her to watch. I really liked it. My second wife and I were really into being with other couples. She truly enjoyed pussy and loved being with women. She also enjoyed watching me suck cock. What amazing times we had. Sad she passed away, but have so many amazing memories. I really want to hook up with a guy, built similar to me, just for cock sucking. Have had conversations with a few guys, but they were honest, and mentioned herpes, and other issues. I have been lucky so far. Hopefully soon I can have a cock cum in my mouth again!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I dont find men attractive but I do often fantasize about touching/sucking a cock

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Go for it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
After years of looking at cocks here and on other sites, I’m definitely ready to suck the cum from one. I just need a volunteer to teach me. raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hilarious
theroyalcouple said: Good grief! None of you are "straight". I mean, you're all living in denial but you ain't straight.
How does it go?
"I'm not gay but my boyfriend is"
LOL LOL LOL

Humans love labels don’t they? What’s wrong with bisexual? Like everything it’s a spectrum. But if you like dick in any way, you ain’t straight. Bi…it’s not a bad thing! raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Do it now
I forgot to add Life is short. Do it now, you might be dead tomorrow.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Never had the urge to suck a cock but enjoy looking when on nude beaches etc. perhaps a throwback to school showers? who knows.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I thought that same thing until I sucked my first cock a couple of months ago!! Now I have accepted that I'm bisexual and think about cock even more!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bi for sure
i love to suck cock and find it every bit as enjoyable as pussy. i have no trouble saying i am bi but agree labels are not that important.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds