Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My neighbors wife
Nothing hotter then the neighbors wife laying out naked by the pool! What might be hotter is her catching me...the way she looked at me as she got her pussy wet, invited me over to fuck her in front of her husband and friends.. let me please your wife!!!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Neighbors
My neighbors now x wife Misty was tall and slender with her hair dyed blonde. She used to push mow their large yard wearing short shorts and a tank top rolled up to just beneath her small but firm tits. Of course, I would wait to mow until she did without it be obvious to my wife. She would frequently stop mowing and come over to talk but only when her husband and my wife weren't home. I always wondered if she was hitting on me. Her being sweaty was such a turn on. I fantasized about her asking me to cool off in the pond her husband dug out back ( we both have 10 acres) Or walking out back and catching her sunbathing naked and fucking her until we were both drenched in sweat. Mmmmm, still think about her.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
My Thoughts
I have enjoyed the occasional neighbor seeing me either extremely underdressed or absolutely nude sever times over the years. To my upmost surprise several over the years just wanted to look or talk and very few asked for anything else at all. Most seemed fine just making comments on my body or how they wished they had something like me in their backyard. I will forever be shocked at the number that just wanted to remain hidden as if they couldn't be seen watching.
So my take is several men are way more talk than they are action when it comes to an opportunity to engage in a fantasy they might have or started to think about given the chance.
It could just be they need more time to get comfortable as a few have eventually tried making a move and kicked their own asses for not trying something sooner.
Thankfully a few jumped right in and was quite happy at the outcome.

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.34 seconds