Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My husband wants to try....
Last week as my husband and I were on NN we were browsing pics. He and I have very similar kinks. We were browsing the cock pics, he gets really turned on (and so do I) when I talk dirty about them. I made a comment about an uncut cock and he said to me, ''That's something i'd like to try." I asked him what? He didn't say right away because I think he was nervous or unsure. He said, "Docking''. I didn't have the slightest clue what he was talking about as i've never heard that term before, I asked him to tell me what it was...again he paused and then said, ''It would be easier just to show you.''

He logged out of NN and went to another site. He entered his search and the videos filled the screen. As I looked I grew extremely wet, when he clicked one of the videos and it started to play it made me even more wet. My husbands cock was standing tall and rock hard. I watched as an uncut man opened his foreskin and slid it over the cut cock of his partner...they both started thrusting together. At first it was slow and then the uncut man became more forceful, so much so that both of their cocks would bend when they 'hit bottom'. I couldn't help but rub my clit as I watched. Soon the cut man began grunting and lurching forward, his partner grabbed his balls holding him in place and continued his thrusting. Moments later his partner began grunting, moaning and trembling...a flood of his cum began leaking from the foreskin surrounding his cock. The man with the foreskin continued his thrusting until all you could hear was his partners heavy breathing. He stopped his thrusting and slowly pulled his foreskin away. Watching his partners cum dripping from his foreskin and it slipping over his swollen head had my clit pulsing.

I looked at my husband and I was nearly speechless. My husband said to me as he stroked himself, ''What do you think?" I said, ''That is something I would love to watch, but do you think you're ready for that?" He answered he was and didn't want to keep it a secret anymore. The only time my husbands cock has touched another is when i'm doing oral or when during DVP, so I was quite surprised but incredibly turned on.

So that's where we're at for now until an opportunity presents itself.

Any advice from those who have done this and what to expect would be helpful.

Lisa smile

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Create and try.
What kind of advice is needed? You've already seen everything and know everything. It remains to find the second cock.
And you can expect it...pleasure? wink
What confuses you about this or what is the problem? Take it into your own hands in every sense. Connect their cocks in your hands. Or in your mouth. Or between your tits, ass. Help them if you need it first.
Maybe I certainly misunderstood everything.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
After looking at your pics, he'll have no problem with that, he already enjoys cock on cock play

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My husband wants to try....
Hello LRR,

I understand you being inquisitive about your husband trying docking for the first time, I felt the same way when my husband talked to me about it. Watching a video doesn't do justice really, it only covers the mechanics. When my husband and a partner we entertained a while ago who was uncut and had quite a bit of foreskin 'connected', it was fascinating and incredibly hot watching them thrust together...made me soaking wet. When my husbands thrusting became more intense I knew he was close to unloading. He grunted and stiffened as he came, the uncut guy really increased his thrusting as well. I rubbed myself to an incredible orgasm watching my husbands load leak onto the floor. It was like watching one snake eat another if you get my meaning.

I hope this helped you with your question and your curiosity. Go ahead and do it, enjoy it. You won't regret it.

drool

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've done it during a mmff 4some.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Docking
I did it with a guy with a big cock and a very big urethra,my little cock fitted inside his cock and was so tight in there.I came long and hard at the same time as him and it was like a fire hose had broken,cum everywhere.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm curious if your husband ever got around to docking? How was it?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I want to try as well jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You're husband is going to love it find the right partner for your husband someone who will be tender with your husband
MaKc said: What kind of advice is needed? You've already seen everything and know everything. It remains to find the second cock.
What confuses you about this or what is the problem? Take it into your own hands in every sense. Connect their cocks in your hands. Or in your mouth. Or between your tits, ass. Help them if you need it first.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If you're husband can't find the right person tell him to give me a call I'll be happy to be with your husband
HumanLynx367 said:
MaKc said: What kind of advice is needed? You've already seen everything and know everything. It remains to find the second cock.