Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What started you on your journey of voyeurism or exhibitionism
Does anybody remember the specific event that started the love of letting people watch, share or watching?
For me it was a former friends now wife, they met when we were at school and I know he took her virginity so she didn't have much experience with men. He developed a thing for taking her clothes off in front of me which evolved into her exposing her self to me regularly (which was before the Internet so the only way you saw tits or fanny's was in a magazine or real ones) and she was not shy about looking at my cock when ever she could. We saw each other naked a lot I remember having the duvet ripped off whilst getting a blow job and seeing the look on her face as she saw my erect cock for the first time, which when I looked at her I liked seeing her grinning and staring which turned me on more.

But the event that started it as thing, me, future hubby and her were in his parents caravan they had broken up but she was as before always around, he and I were sat opposite her I can't remember what was said but she just took her t shirt and bra off and stood topless she had amazing tits with big erect nipples, I remember her saying I'm not taking anything else off and sat down she sat with her eyes shut and we took it in turns to suck her nipples, then from nowhere she said I want to watch you wank, so I recall that doubt moment then thought fuck it, stripped off and sat in front of her completely naked stroking my cock looking at her tits for her to watch.

That event got her into exhibitionism more as it regularly became naked and open legged showing, several times she got him to fuck her in front of me and I can't count how many times I wanked In front of her after that.

And that one event lead to many good experiences showing and watching with several women who also enjoyed it.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
It was when we were both 17 and on holiday with her parents we had gone into Great Yarmouth by bus for the day she had a fairly short dress on and it was a warm day her knickers were new and a bit tight so they started to cut into her, she took them off and spent most of the day knickers less with me and several others catching a quick flash of fanny, when we caught the bus home it was a double decker and she went up the stairs while I paid the fair she stopped half way up and adjusted her shoe giving me and the conductor a perfect view of her fanny the conductor just stood with his mouth open looking at her, I followed her upstairs and sat down with her in an almost empty bus she slipped her hand no to my cock and said I see you enjoyed that as well, I was hooked in more ways than one.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
True story but sounds cliched. The nurse next door who would strip for us by the window most nights.

LookAndShow637
I won’t go into too many details as to not potentially break rules, but mine goes back to xxxxxxxxxxx years and friends daring each other.
Since then I’ve always just gotten a thrill being nude. (Even if it was just around the house when no one else was home.)
Once I discovered the internet… oh boy!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Having developed early in middle school. Having big breasts was both a curse
and a blessing.
I had to quite the swim team because my tits were too big. On the plus
side they drew plenty of attention from the boys.

My first venture was behind the football shed. On a dare I flashed my boobs
to 3 guys.
I felt an instant rush along with my panties getting rather moist as the guys
ogled my breasts.
I found out later in High School a quick titty flash could get me a ride home
and other benefits!

I haven't stopped and its only gotten better!

xoxooxox

LookAndShow637
Samiam4fun said:
ogled my breasts.

I’m sure the boys felt a rush too! LOL

So, I’m not the only one to find their kink at an early age? Impressionable age, I guess

Forum Level:
Just getting started
LookingAndShowing637 said:
Samiam4fun said:
ogled my breasts.

I’m sure the boys felt a rush too! LOL

So, I’m not the only one to find their kink at an early age? Impressionable age, I guess

Impressionable YES and long lasting. Those days were times of exploration.
Finding 'kinks' was and still is exciting. The excitement of showing has never waned.
You are not the only one Dear Lookingand! Thats why most of us are here on NN!

xoxoxoox

LookAndShow637

Impressionable YES and long lasting. Those days were times of exploration.

I often wonder if my friend went down any of the same paths as I have. He and I lost touch as we got older. Can’t help but wonder if he even remembers our “dares”

Tennisobsesive
Well a few days ago I drifted onto this site because my internet connection was too slow for webcams. First I was here to see others naked, then I started to snap myself. Addicted now.

LookAndShow637
Tennisobsesive said: Well a few days ago I drifted onto this site because my internet connection was too slow for webcams. First I was here to see others naked, then I started to snap myself. Addicted now.

Sounds familiar! LOL Welcome

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Ive always been a bit of an exhibitionist as far back as I can remember although I remember it being very exciting from my mid teens onwards.

LookAndShow637
TheHornyWife said:…although I remember it being very exciting from my mid teens onwards.

I’m starting to sense a theme. 😆
I think it is that time of sexual exploration kicking in. We start getting curious about our and others bodies.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Exhibitionism
In college I learned to flash boys at certain times and I think that was the beginning of my own exhibitionism. NN has certainly heightened it. heart heart

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've pretty much been an exhibitionist/voyeur all my life. Can't go into details! LOL

LookAndShow637
[b]dillaboy said:[b] …Can't go into details! LOL

(Makes everyone want details)

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
LookAndShow637 said:
[b]dillaboy said:[b] …Can't go into details! LOL

(Makes everyone want details)

I'll just say way before puberty! LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Exhibitionist
I have been in exhibitionist since at least 12 years old. A friend of mine and I use to strip down and run from tree to tree at the lake community that I grew up at. Very strange age, my friend had a very large cock but was hairless. I had and still have a relatively small cock but I was very proud of my abundant pubic hairs. We were in easy view of the moms watching the other young children on the beach and I'm sure we gave them quite a show. Whenever I could I would walk around naked at home. In college my girlfriend brought me to a nude beach here in New Jersey. BTW she loved to show her body off probably more than me. I have been going to that nude beach for about 45 years now and it is 1 of the most popular beaches here in New Jersey.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
TheHornyWife said: Ive always been a bit of an exhibitionist as far back as I can remember although I remember it being very exciting from my mid teens onwards.

is that when you realised the people seeing you would get turned on

LookAndShow637
So, a little more detail…
I had a friend that lived up the street from me. All through grade school we were best friends.
We’d spend hours riding our bikes through trailers in some local woods behind one of the elementary schools, or walking/playing in the creek near out homes.
I have no memory how it started, but I’m guessing it was just a dare of some kind, but we began stripping nude while we were in the woods. Sometimes we’d try and make “clothes” out of tree leaves or discarded cardboard. Again, no memory as to WHY we did this.
We’d extend our unclothed exploits to when we’d do sleep overs. We’d sneak out and roam the neighborhood stark naked! It was a different time! Not much traffic on suburban streets after midnight. I doubt you could do it today, seems every where is a little busier.
We’d end up going pretty far too. I think we’d carry pants and a shirt just I case, but more often than not, we’d not use them.
Weirdly we never did anything sexual. Never masturbated or touched each other. (Probably too naive to even think about it)

To this day I still enjoy finding secluded places outside to get naked and walk around, only now my adventures usually include masturbating at some point! LOL

I always wonder what happened to that guy and whether or not he has any of the same habits and likes as me left over from those days.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: In college I learned to flash boys at certain times and I think that was the beginning of my own exhibitionism. NN has certainly heightened it. heart heart

did being looked at turn you on

inuxbridge
Mild experimentation with a friend in a tent at an impressionable age.

del20210914231547
I'm in my mid 20s and have yet to engage sexually with someone. I am just so horny all the time and I want to at least know if people find my cock attractive, which was why I joined.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
rural neighborhood with lots of wooded areas where one (or more) could be out of sight ... mutual curiosity about forbidden sights ... very common offer and acceptance of "I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours." ... the word getting out and others joining in.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Flashing - Did it turn me on?
just big enough said:
Julieannfringe said: In college I learned to flash boys at certain times and I think that was the beginning of my own exhibitionism. NN has certainly heightened it. heart heart

did being looked at turn you on

Mostly, it was in a crowd of people and alcohol was involved. I thought that it was fun and funny. I can't say that it turned me on. Beers anyone? beer beer beer

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Got interested watching cam couples. Was a big turn on seeing real people do it.

Then was out of town on a work project with a guy from a different company, one that I have a sexual relationship with. We started talking to another person who was very cool and interesting. We went to our hotel room and that guy watched us do it. Was nervous but it all went well. He's since watched us a bunch of times and it is very erotic being watched when it's safe and nothing to worry about.

Enjoy.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
What Got Me Started.....Watching Sharon Stone in the Movie "Basic Instinct" smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just a Little Trashy said: What Got Me Started.....Watching Sharon Stone in the Movie "Basic Instinct" smile

jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

Nude_Mike
Early Age
At 14 years old, I began sneaking out of the house when everyone was asleep so I could be naked in my back yard. That led to walking to the front yard completely nude. After a few times of doing that, I started working my way further and further from the house until I made it all the way around the block. It was thrilling to be so bold as to be naked in the neighborhood. I got a little too bold and was caught by an older girl that lived around the corner from me. I was scared she would tell my parents.

Once I got my drivers license, I was able to go to places during the day that had no homes. I would get out and explore the area first to see if anyone might be around before I started taking any clothes off. I spent a couple of hours at a time just enjoying the sun and breeze. Then I moved to Austin and there is a place called Hippie Hollow. It's clothing optional so I was allowed to walk all around the park naked. Met lots of people there and became friends with them. We still get together at each other's house for nude get togethers.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
surferjen said: Got interested watching cam couples. Was a big turn on seeing real people do it.

Then was out of town on a work project with a guy from a different company, one that I have a sexual relationship with. We started talking to another person who was very cool and interesting. We went to our hotel room and that guy watched us do it. Was nervous but it all went well. He's since watched us a bunch of times and it is very erotic being watched when it's safe and nothing to worry about.

Enjoy.

I know that feeling, the woman who started all this for me liked me watching whilst she was getting sagged, it was her suggestion I had a wank whilst watching so i know she enjoyed being looked at. I returned the compliment by having sex with one of her friends whilst she watched, it is a good feeling looking at someone whilst they watch you have sex seeing they are enjoying it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
mature couple bi frendly mmf
Nude_Mike said: At 14 years old, I began sneaking out of the house when everyone was asleep so I could be naked in my back yard. That led to walking to the front yard completely nude. After a few times of doing that, I started working my way further and further from the house until I made it all the way around the block. It was thrilling to be so bold as to be naked in the neighborhood. I got a little too bold and was caught by an older girl that lived around the corner from me. I was scared she would tell my parents.

Once I got my drivers license, I was able to go to places during the day that had no homes. I would get out and explore the area first to see if anyone might be around before I started taking any clothes off. I spent a couple of hours at a time just enjoying the sun and breeze. Then I moved to Austin and there is a place called Hippie Hollow. It's clothing optional so I was allowed to walk all around the park naked. Met lots of people there and became friends with them. We still get together at each other's house for nude get togethers.

we are born that way .i done the same things

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I left school early went to my girlfriends school and took her upstairs to the choir we fucked in a chair and I took her panties and told her to walk around school and take the bus to my house after I told her to show people her panties were off she did and since that day she always wants to let people notice that she isn’t wearing panties shirt dresses are a must not me but she became a exhibitionist

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.55 seconds