View full profile

User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
LookAndShow637
Strangest/most interesting place you masturbated?
Just curious. Where were you that you just HAD to stop and give yourself some attention?

I’ve been on a few long drives that I’ve pulled off and found a secluded spot. (I’ve also taken advantage of a automated car wash tunnel. LOL)

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Been Very Lucky
Over the years to enjoy so many places others probably would consider strange. But I think if I have to pick one I will pick the stage at a Fraternal Order of Police Lodge about 20 years ago after my striptease show for the boys.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk the strangest place would have to be in the aft refrigeration machinery room on board ship
jerk tongue an interesting place I think was on a plane flying to the Phillippines

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Choo Choo
On a train to Chicago after some very naughty flirting with
a guy across the aisle!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Samiam4fun said: On a train to Chicago after some very naughty flirting with
a guy across the aisle!

damn that sounds fun. I would have enjoyed stroking it while watching you

LookAndShow637
Yup, gotta say… it has been a fantasy of mine to have an encounter like that with some random person while just going about my day.
That is pretty amazing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Men's room at work, driving in my car, outdoor shed to name a few jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
My bosses chair where I used to work. He wasnt there!

LookAndShow637
TheHornyWife said: My bosses chair where I used to work. He wasnt there!

That’s brilliant! I bet that happens more often than many realize

marriedbi52
Candy52958 said: Over the years to enjoy so many places others probably would consider strange. But I think if I have to pick one I will pick the stage at a Fraternal Order of Police Lodge about 20 years ago after my striptease show for the boys.

BACK the BLUE! heart

marriedbi52
Church bathroom! Was a young lady from my class in the choir & when she sat she was semi discreetly flashing, "NO PANTIES!" jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've masturbated anywhere and everywhere, but for the strangest place I'd say it was the time at the Christina Aguilera concert in the New Orleans Superdome when me and a guy I saw at the urinal went into a stall and jacked each other off. The most interesting time was when I jacked off on the beach in Florida with people watching.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
One of many places!
I have had many times when I have felt extra horny and just had to masturbate to relieve the tension. I have done it in the toilets at work, in the woods when out walking, in my garage and shed, in my back garden when neighbours were out and I lay in the sun naked with a sexy magazine, in the car when i could find a quiet spot, and my most un-private place was in the sea while others were around (not too near) - that was awkward trying to keep my feet on the sand as I wanked but also trying not to expose my stiff cock as the waves were coming in and the sea kept rising and falling - but it felt great with the sun beating down, my speedos in my hand so I was naked and feeling the sea caressing my ass and genitlals.................MMMmmmmmmm wonderful especially seeing my cum floating about after I orgasmed!

LookAndShow637
willycum said:…wonderful especially seeing my cum floating about after I orgasmed!

We had a pool when I was a teenager. Many a wank was had in it, especially near the pool filter inlet jet! I always liked seeing the cum float away clumped but clinging to itself like it does.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't remember what was the strangest or most interesting place? I wanked off at my desk at work, in the car, on the beach (not in the dunes, right at the shore), in a mainstream cinema and on a corn field, on my bike (stopped) on a farm road, ...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just recently at our hotel on the beach. I was enjoying a glass of wine in the evening watching & listening to the ocean. I wasn't wearing any panties under my sundress (what a surprise) I decided to masturbate in the ocean air. There was a stranger just 10 feet away from where I was sitting. I enjoyed a great orgasm and He didn't even know.

Trashy dildo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Masturbation when it cums around
I masturbated on the roof top of our work building, I felt like I needed a release because the women at work were very revealing at a meeting, showing some panties. I was lucky no one noticed because it has cameras and I did not notice til I was already done.
The most daring was while I was washing my truck at the open car wash, I just got an overwhelming need to just explode and I just pulled down my shorts and began jerking, I was awfully lucky no one was coming 'cause it was out in the open and my shorts were all wet below my feet. I just finished and took off my shorts and left naked in my truck (dudn't even finish the washing). It felt so satisfying. jerk jerk

Josh0502
These comments did not disappoint thumbup1

I don't really have any crazy stories with that one... Probably would be the restroom of the high school I went to

Forum Level:
Just getting started
when I was in the navy there was an officer who I was a real prick , so while working as a mess cook I jacked off on his meal in the officers wardroom galley , pissed in his juice too -
More than once while Delivering mail on day when I didn’t need to leave vehicle often I took advantage and whipped my willy till it spew stamp glue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Miami beach
I was at Miami beach (North Beach I think) and it was a nude beach so i joined the crowd by taking off my swimsuit. Got a huge erection while swimming so started stroking. WIth the lack of friction in the water along with my nerves did not cum to completion, but good memory!

jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
in the first floor half-bath of my best friend's house, where his mother invited me to join her, if I wanted to watch her piss.

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Been there myself! thumbup

Mark_dd

Where I used to work the office turning into a staff sleep in room. I enjoyed many walks sat on the bosses chair and cummin all over her desk. jerk
It was always fun seeing her sat there next day grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sitting beside my former MIL
My former MIL was a German nudist and we were watching some naughty movie on TV when I got a raging hard on. I was giving it a few light strokes and when she didn't object it progressed to a full hard beating.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Mongolia.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bathroom on a flight to Florida , A sudden urge to see how high I could cum lol. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
😀 A lot of the places mentioned above I have done!! But here goes.......
In a toilet on a aeroplane, whilst driving, in the middle of a sports field at night- completely naked with my clothes about 50m away, in a freezer at -18 degrees celsius, in a hot tub which was in a brothel, in a barn,
at work whilst laying on a table naked ( I almost got caught, two girls walked in- one of them my bosses. Made it look like I was changing -pretty sure they knew what I was upto)
in public toilets, in women's public toilets, in forests, sitting in the car at a car park of a supermarket, in changing rooms of a clothing store!!
Probably many I've missed!! Wow!!! think I am a chronic masturbator!! Just never listed them all before!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Strangest? Well, I've masturbated so many places. Public beach under water when in college. Public bathroom in a lecture hall building that stayed open over night. I would do this many times, get completely nude and sit on the bookshelf in the bathroom that faced the mirror and go at it.

Many times on a train in the bathroom when I spent a year in a country in Europe.

At work in the bathroom in a stall, frequently.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In the changing room of a department store watching myself in the mirror.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Places to masturbate
I've masturbated in many places but my favorite has to be a busy store parking lot. Where there are people walking next to my car, that is such a rush and a hell of a turn on. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Masturbating ive got a top thtree
Up A mountain my hubby dared me to my bf asked me to and adare at a party

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.64 seconds