Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Women replies please
Have you ever thought about asking your husband, boyfriend, etc to clean up with his tongue after he busted his nut in you? Was it awkward to ask him to, was it awkward for you to ask? I am asking because I don’t know what my prude would say if I suggested it.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Two first times :D
So, one night after a party we were in our early thirties got home a little tipsy and very horny. We ripped off our clothes and hubby was straight into licking my already wet pussy. I guess he thought that I had come already because next thing he is on my and coming deep inside. As he settled down I asked him if was going to go back down and finish me off? He said that he thought I had cum already, but said sure. I offered to go and clean up first, but he said no, it was fine, girls lick and suck cocks, so what is the difference. So back down he went and licked me to the most wonderful orgasm with his cum running out of me.

Previously with a different guy who had just fucked me, I went for the kleenex and he said no, I'll do it. I thought he was going to wipe my pussy with some tissues, which seemed weird, but suddenly he was down face in me licking his cum up like no tomorrow. Needless to say another wonderful orgasm ensued.

Julie

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would try that if wife would let me, she ALWAYS cums before me, and sometime I will lick her pussy before I have my nut, but she doesn’t really like it. I don’t know if it’s just me, or she doesn’t really like it. She says she has never enjoyed oral.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Asking for a licking?
I've never had to ask to be cleaned up with a tongue. He just does it, though it doesn't happen very often. raspberry raspberry heart

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
never occured to me to ask a guy do something i wouldnt wanna do myself

woodiejohnson
I don't think a guy or girl should ask the other person to do something they wouldn't do themselves. If they do it without being asked then all is well.

My wife says it doesn't turn her on but she's never had it done so I argue how do you know?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time he tried his own juice from my pussy I didn't ask him. I just sat on his face. He was a bit surprised I think but then he said that eating our combined juices is so delicious.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My ex-girlfriend told me that she read about it and that the thought of me eating her out after I had cum in her made her hot. When she told me that, we hadn't had sex in a week, so when I fucked her, I blew a huge load in her tight hairy pussy and after that I started eating her out. I saw my own cum oozing out and I tasted it, mixed with her juices. It wasn't that bad and it made her incredibly horny and she reached multiple orgasms.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Multiple....
Never having been one for achieving multiple orgasms, even when I was in my teens.
I was at a swinger party one evening. In one of the small bedrooms was
another woman, myself and 3 men. I had a nice but quick orgasm from one of the men who
was fucking me. I was just starting to calm down when the other man simply knelt down
and started licking my cum filled pussy!
For a split second my reaction was to back away UNTIL I felt a huge surge as he continued
to eat me. Combined with the sloppy noise and his tongue lapping at my pussy I had another
yet more intense orgasm!

xoxoox

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Tragic!
Julieannfringe said: I've never had to ask to be cleaned up with a tongue. He just does it, though it doesn't happen very often. raspberry raspberry heart

It should happen all the time! Check his pulse…you sure he’s not dead? 🤣

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Could be true.
Leedo123456 said: I would try that if wife would let me, she ALWAYS cums before me, and sometime I will lick her pussy before I have my nut, but she doesn’t really like it. I don’t know if it’s just me, or she doesn’t really like it. She says she has never enjoyed oral.

Wife had a friend who didn’t like receiving oral. Tragic. Try giving her a lick in the middle of fucking. If she recoils in horror just give up. If she lets you have a lick then pop your dick back in, cum, then just go down. If she freaks you know it ain’t never gonna happen. Sorry! I lick cum off my wife’s butthole almost every time. Does nothing for her, makes me swoon.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Isn't this just a common occurrence?