Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Butt hole
Does anyone enjoy having there butt hole licked?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
My gf does, very much !!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
cissyboy1uk
Yes, both me and the Mrs. My ex MIL loved it, she had never had it licked until i did it to her smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don’t know what it is, but I want to lick my wife’s butt hole something terrible, I have voiced my desire, and she has let me get close to it, but never just unclench let me spread her cheeks and lick it. But for some reason my wiener can be as soft as can be, but let me get tongue near butt hole and it would dull a woodpeckers beak. She is a little bit of a stick in the mud.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
butt
yes love it its amazing and i love to do it back in deep as i can raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I eat my wife's Butt as much as her Pussy. She does not want Anal penetration but craves rimming to get her Pussy ready for fucking. My ex-wife was like that too. Preferred rimming to get her Pussy ready. Other women either just get off on it or love it the same way. I think women have awakened to the pleasure of their Butthole.

sherryslove69
My butt hole
I love to have my butt eat out as much as my pussy !! It feels so good !! I love it !!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Love it
I’ve always loved giving and getting but the last few years it’s really gotten bad, the desire to lick and explore makes me dizzy. My wife is very accommodating and will let me lick all I want. I nearly cum if she so much as touches my dick. I’m not shy about it, she’ll kneel on a stool, ass up, I’ll kneel behind her, the perfect height to plunge my tongue deep into her hole, lick her out. Makes my fucking head spin, LOVE it. Doesn’t really do much for her, I fucking crave it. On occasion when I pull my tongue out she’ll let me cum in it. I’m a lucky guy!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yep! jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Leedo123456 said: I don’t know what it is, but I want to lick my wife’s butt hole something terrible, I have voiced my desire, and she has let me get close to it, but never just unclench let me spread her cheeks and lick it. But for some reason my wiener can be as soft as can be, but let me get tongue near butt hole and it would dull a woodpeckers beak. She is a little bit of a stick in the mud.

It says a lot that she actually let you try,some people do not like that part of their body being touched...is there anything that you don't like,it doesn't have to be sexual but if there is try and imagine someone trying to do that?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it
I love it, but my wife is very butt phobic. She has a hard time with any butt play.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love eating ass its do erotic

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not for me
I don't .. thumbdown Wife has tried touching and fingering my ass .. didn't enjoy it .. BUT I love to lick and touch her ass very much happydance She loves it when she gets horny raspberry
When she get really horny she says her ass tingles thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Um, is there someone that does NOT like it?

Nude_Mike
Never had it done to me. Anyone want to volunteer?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
seattlcpl said: I love it, but my wife is very butt phobic. She has a hard time with any butt play.

Bern there she lived it but would stop before she came due to guilt.....saying she did not enjoy it....the moans and physical reaction told different story

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Definitely
I love my asshole being licked and sucked on and fingered during blow jobs I get super hard

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.42 seconds