Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shared wife
My wife Shelly and I ( after 10 years of marriage have finally begun to go on vacation annually. )Our 10th anniversary was our first and I was starting to believe after our first trip she's a little more naughty when we are totally alone, away from everyday normal life.
Our first time we had been drinking, she laid on the bed naked . I stood next to the bed and started gently rubbing her pussy. She opened her legs as she moaned. I wet my two fingers and slid them inside. Eventually worked in a third and slowly start fingering her harder and harder. ( which we normally don't do) She was loving it! I reached down with my other hand and started choking her slightly. She began panting and moaning loudly. She leans over and undoes my zipper and takes me into her mouth. It didn't take long and I told her I was about to cum. I pulled out and came all over her titles. She told me she came 3X.
This past year was a much hotter vacation.
We had been on the beach all day with friends drinking. ( all inclusive resort so of course you take advantage. Highly recommended Btw) My wife Shelly is 5'4", 125 lbs.Just enough to be curvy with 34 DD's. She had been topless all day and I noticed the guys kept stealing glances hoping to not get caught by their wives. It was a huge turn on to know others was drooling over my wife! I swear I was hard all day.
Around 5:30 we all headed to our rooms to get ready for dinner. We got in the shower and I couldn't keep my hands off of her.She said " Not now, but we definitely are later."
We went and had a wonderful dinner with our friends. Then we all stopped at the poolside bar for a night cap.( turned out to be 2 or 3).
I remember thinking " Man she looks so fucking good. " She was wearing this off white dress with a light flower pattern, which was very low cut. That combined with her push up bra was very nice. Her girls looked like they could pop out at anytime. Plus the bra was off white with a floral pattern that had a matching g string. (My favorite). And these sexy heels. We finished our drinks and said goodnight.
Shelly and I was feeling pretty good when we got back to our room and decided to have a couple drinks and cigars on the balcony. About 1/2 way through my drink I realized I had left the cigars and lighter at the poolside bar.I told Shelly I would go get them, kissed her and left.
On my way back, I ran into our butler Endry. He asked if everything was okay and if we needed anything cuz his shift had ended at 10:00 and he was leaving for the day. Just then, my perverted mind had an Idea. You see Endry was a 6'2" tall ,athletic built very dark skinned Dominican. A total gentleman. I asked if he would like to come up for a cocktail with Shelly and I. He informed me that fraternizing with the guests was strictly prohibited.
I said " Who's going to know?"
Well after a few minutes of coercing I finally talked him into it.
When we got to the room, Shelly was out on the balcony.
I said " Hey Babe, look who I found. " She came in and said "Endry!" He smiled she gave him a big hug which turned me on. Her tits hanging out and him being 8" taller than her and dark skinned. I don't think she knew I could see her reach around and squeeze his ass.I thought " Oh yeah, I can probably make this happen. "
We went out on the balcony drinking, smoking cigars. Shelly was flirting with him a lot. Flipping her hair, laughing at everything he said, touching his arm when she spoke to him. She did keep checking to see my reaction but when she could see that I was fine, she continued.
Endry said if he was going to stay for another, we should go inside . Shelly went into the bathroom, Endry and I sat down on the couch. The TV was playing Dominican dance music. It was kind of a medium beat, really sexy. Shelly came out of the bathroom and I believe pretended to be checking her make up in the mirror in front of us. She started dancing in front of the mirror real slow and sexy. About this time is where I set my I phone to record .Putting her hands up and flipping her hair revealing her sexy shoulders. I could see in her reflection she kept glancing at Endry to see if he liked what he saw. Oh he did! A faster song came on ,she started moving her hips faster to the music pulling up her skirt just enough that you couldn't see her ass. All the time glancing at Endry and me for approval. 1/2 way through the song, she began twerking with that skirt clinging to her ass. I said, " That would look better if you didn't have that dress on." She spun around and said " Really?" I replied " Of course!" Then I started chanting, "Take it off " Endry joined me. She slowly pulled the straps down off of her shoulders ( I'm about to explode at this point!) She turns toward us and puts her hands behind the back of her head and pushed her hair up so we could both get a good look at her tits in that bra smiling at Endry the whole time. She turns back around and bends over as she slips the dress over her hips and all the way off with her gorgeous tan ass in a cream colored g string. I glance at Endry and he is in awe of this fine , older ( she is 42, Endry is 29) white girl getting naked in front of him. Then I said " How about some lap dancing for me and my friend?" I wink and smile at her and she gives me a lapdance. After a few minutes I say " now don't forget my friend ." Once again she looks at me, I smile and wink. Now she knows I'm OK with it. She dances in front of Endry , puts her hands on his knees and spreads his legs apart. She then turned and placed her practically bare ass in his lap. I could see the monster that had grown inside his Khaki shorts and she was placing it right between her ass cheeks as she grinded. She leans forward and says " Can you unhook me?" Endry is so worked up he fumbles with her bra for a second. She pulls her bra off ,grinding on him she lays back on his chest ( the whole time watching me smile) reaching down to her sides, she pulls his hands around her and places his hands on her breasts. Endry looks at me and I just wink and smile. He plays with her tits ,even pulls on her nipples making her moan. She moves back to me , face to face. She leans in so my face is next to her ear and I say " could you feel his cock?" She replied yes. I said " well take it out ". While dancing on me she reached over and started unbuttoning his shirt. He helps her. She runs her hand down his muscular chest and stomach. Reaches his fly and says "Can you undo those for me? " He does.
She Reaches inside his boxers and pulls out a monster black cock.He must have been 8 1/2 - 9" !!! And the girth on that! We looked at each other with shock and then we both smiled. She got down and knelt in front of me and began sucking my cock while stroking Endry. Then Shelly moved over to Endry and helped get his shorts off. She smiled at me as she grabbed his cock at the base. Stroking him upwards a spot of pre cum the size of a dime appeared on the tip of his cock and began spilling over the tip. She smiled and said "oh!" She gently licked up the side of the head , looking at me, pulls her tongue away showing me the pre cum stretching 6" from her tongue to his cock. She pulls up from the base, placing the head in her mouth and sucks all of the pre cum out. She licks down one side of his gigantic cock and back down the other. She had to open her mouth exta wide just to fit his cock inside.
She could only take 4" of his cock down her throat. I loved seeing his dark cock glistening with my wife's saliva.
When she stood up I instructed her on all fours on the edge of the bed. Endry followed. I gently pulled her g string to the side revealing her pussy and ass. " You have to taste her. Sweetest pussy ever." Endry knelt down and buried his face inside her. Shelly cried out with pleasure. Oh how I enjoyed watching another man tasting her and enjoying her scent.. I got on the bed and she began giving me head. I didn't last too long ,But that's OK. I got to record the whole thing. She swallowed every drop. (She normally don't. But she was enjoying being a slut) After I came, she turned over on her back. Endry got on the bed in between her legs. He wet the tip of his dick and slowly pushed up against her lips until they opened. At first he only pushed the head in, She gasped. It must have took him 12 slow strokes to get most of it in. I never knew Shelly could take that much cock.It was so thick! She then climbed on top of him in reverse cowgirl. Which was awesome cuz I could really see that giant sliding inside her sweet little pussy. They switched to doggy she just kept pushing that tan ass against him. She was crying out with pleasure so loudly I was afraid they would call security. He pulled out and instructed her on her back. He slid it back into her as she moaned.He began to pound harder and harder and still wasn't all the way in. He stopped, pulled his cock all wet and shiny with Shelly's cum,all the way out, pushed all the way back into her slowly ( which looks great on video) going deeper and deeper everytime until he was inside Shelly all the way to his balls.He stroked her that way until he began moaning loudly. Loved watching them cum together.
He pulled out his gigantic cock and came all over my wife's tummy. It was such a huge load! He stood up, wiped his cock on a towel, got dressed and politely said goodnight. Seeing Shelly there, covered in sweat and cum I was rock hard.I put myself inside of her and fucked her hard . We came
so hard together that night. His cum all over her, and my cum inside of her.
We still watch the video once in a while. I even bought her a dark colored dildo that's about the same size as Endry.
I came home one night and walked in on her watching the video and playing with her new toy.
I wonder what's in store on our next trip? Maybe I can find a couple that wants to fuck her? Maybe two we'll hung Dominican bulls.Time will tell.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Very hot! Shelly rocks!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
cissyboy1uk
WOW, great read smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Very horny story. Thank you :jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh so hot
Loved reading this, its been a fantasy of mine for years to have a holiday like that.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.34 seconds