Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Group gym showers...
Has anyone had a sexual experience in a group shower such as a gym?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
marriedbi52
While checking out a nice cock I started to get hard! Hard in the shower not good, so I turned & looked away.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
No, but I sure never minded them! bounce

cutcock61
I was in a group shower at a local pool and the guy next to me had a roaring hard cock that I could not help noticing, he saw me looking and gave it a quick rub, I then grabbed my now erect cock, the signals were made and with no one else around, I move close to him. We rubbed each others cocks, and then arranged to go back to his place to fuck. Turns out, this pool shower is a good spot to hook up, just need to make sure they right signals are there.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was an assistant manager at a local gym. Was a typical Friday night, closing at 8. After closing down the second floor, I went through the first floor weight area, noticed a gal was finishing up. Decided to go and spray/clean the women’s locker room, as she never used the locker room. 10 minutes later we were in the steam room together and literally had steamy sex.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
More times than I can count jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Pre Covid I was in a swim club where communal showers were always taken afterwards (not mixed sex). I dont mind admitting that quite often I would feel quite horny in them but sadly cannot tell of any actual sexual experiences in one...yet.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hornywife, hopefully the communal showers will open back up soon and then youll have your chance again!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Group showers
My wife and I would often camp at motorcycle events, that were held at large campgrounds. Of course there were always topless women, naked people, and other craziness going on in the camping areas. Something that always intrigued us were the showers. They were supposed to be male or female only showers. Ahhhh....those rules never ever applied. Wife and her gf watched guys go into the female showers so they dragged me in with them to make them feel a bit more safe. After we used one of the showers we found out why they were concerned. It was an absolute orgy! The 3 of us just did our thing, being comfortable with each other nude, it wasn't an issue, but we really got turned on watching others. After we all had showered together, my wife kept pulling on my cock, and of course I got hard as a rock watching others fucking and sucking in the showers. We moved into the hallway and my wife and her friend started to suck my cock together. Others watched, as we watched them. It was awesome to enjoy it.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Hardman119 said: Hornywife, hopefully the communal showers will open back up soon and then youll have your chance again!

Yes absolutely. I think we want life back to normal in many ways.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.61 seconds