Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife sexting a friend
Need some serious advise. My wife and I have been married 35 years. Both been loyal. I caught her sexting a former co-worker of hers. They haven’t seen each other for years and they ran into each other in town.
It was quite graphic. She says they got carried away and she would never do anything physical. It was 3-4 texts over a 2 month period.

She is sorry and feels embarrassed. I want to let it go but it’s been difficult.

Should I let it go and move on or do you think there was more to it than just sexting?
I tend to trust her. Anyone else been through this?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
so you are asking openly in forum
im assuming your wife doesnt know about NN?
have you ever cheated or just fantasized on NN?
maybe we all stray in our mind
but not all stray in life

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Artistic said: so you are asking openly in forum

She is aware. She has pictures posted on NN. Maybe it was a fantasy, I hope it was. I can live with that. A physical affair, not so much.

I have never cheated - fwiw.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
i would not be ok with cheating either
im very selfish, i dont like sharing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You ‘caught her’ or were you snooping? How can you just happen to see three or four texts?

You sound a bit insecure. But I get the impression you are enjoying the fact there is another man coming onto your wife. You like it, she probably gets a thrill that another man fancies her and wants into her pants and neither of these is a bad thing.

Why not have a good and honest discussion. I would suggest you shared her. But don’t think you are in the right frame of mind at this time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wasn’t snooping. She happened to get a text and asked me to bring her her phone. The graphic text just happened to be below the newest one - she forgot to delete it.

Yeah, I am a bit insecure and yes, she likes the idea of other men wanting to fuck her. What woman wouldn’t.

We don’t swing and don’t share. I was hoping to get some thoughts if others have experienced this and if I was overreacting. Simple as that.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Everyone has their moments, everyone's got their fantasies, and social media tech makes it easy to flirt sexually, even if you never mean to follow up on it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
After 35yrs, explore it to your mutual sexual advantage. Jealously is a bit selfish and self destructive. Sexting probably made her feel sexy and hot. Maybe improved her self esteem. She may be happier, more energetic, and confident. All things that make you sexy. Forgive her for doing it without you. Ask if you can do it together. Send a pick of your cock in her pussy. Enjoy your wife and have amazing sex.

Or feel jealous and unforgiving and be unhappy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lefty4562 said: I wasn’t snooping. She happened to get a text and asked me to bring her her phone. The graphic text just happened to be below the newest one - she forgot to delete it.

Yeah, I am a bit insecure and yes, she likes the idea of other men wanting to fuck her. What woman wouldn’t.

We don’t swing and don’t share. I was hoping to get some thoughts if others have experienced this and if I was overreacting. Simple as that.

I would say if she asked you to bring her phone, then it’s very likely to be innocent flirting. Otherwise she would have been very protective of her phone. As the poster above says, you have two choices.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think we all have a need to be wanted by someone other than our partner, a bit of flirting is harmless just don't blow it up out of all proportion, it will make her feel more feminine and desirable, stay calm and deep the benefits

marriedbi52
She found a turn on, same as you have here! You seem a bit surprise, even after 35 years, I'm sure neither have lost your curiosity about sex with others! Does it make you feel inadequate? I have a normal size cock, she was curious about bigger cocks, I wanted to have sex with different women (& I'm Bi) so we talked, then took our 1st steps toward swinging! Worked out GREAT for over 20 years! Doubt either will go to our graves UN sexually satisfied!

marriedbi52
lefty4562 said: I wasn’t snooping. She happened to get a text and asked me to bring her her phone. The graphic text just happened to be below the newest one - she forgot to delete it.

This is a convo better had with HER! Have you never been turned on by thoughts of another woman?

marriedbi52
Try introducing her to Video Chat here at NN, fairly sure you've been there.... Let her check out some different cocks, & chat with the guys. Don't be surprised if she fucks YOUR brains out when you leave!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wish
I would love to catch my wife texting another man. I have told her many times that I would love her to have sex with another man and when we do have sex I always imagine her with another man. My biggest fantasy is to lick her pussy as another man is fucking her and lick clean his and her cum from both of them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Communication
I think this situation has presented both of you with a great opening to open communication. Are you not satisfying or missing the signals that she sends?? Are her signals not overt enough? Maybe you should start sexting her!!! You both have a chance to make this a highly sexual and close scenario that might send your relationship into overdrive. But you have to talk, you can't lie, and you can't hold anything back!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lefty4562 said:
Artistic said: so you are asking openly in forum

She is aware. She has pictures posted on NN. Maybe it was a fantasy, I hope it was. I can live with that. A physical affair, not so much.

I have never cheated - fwiw.

Wife having a physical affair behind your back is one thing ,but have you ever thought that she might like to be a shared wife and have a 3some with you and him .

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.51 seconds