Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Brother's Mother in Law
Went on a visit to Ohio many summers ago, after my gf and I had broken up. Rode from Delaware to Ohio with my brother and his wife to visit her family. Mid Summer, and just after my gf and I had broken up. I needed a change, and decided to take a short vacation and help with driving duties to an area just south of Cleveland. My sister in laws dad was a high up executive with a nationwide radio manufacturer and government contractor ( my sister in law and my ex gf were employed by the same company)
So....we arrived, and found out that her dad had been called out of town to a Texas factory because of a production problem. Polly welcomed us, and we made ourselves at home. Relaxing for a while and we all made some great conversations, while enjoying wine and cocktails. The hours went by quickly, and I asked where my room was, and left to shower and freshen up.
Before long, my brother and his GF had went downstairs to get ready for bed. Of course if her father was home, they would have to stay apart, but her mom was very cool. I was actually staying in my sister in law's room. Felt weird! Polly knocked on the door, and said that she had just made a pot of coffee and asked if I would join her. Of course, I said absolutely. Came out of the room in a pair of shorts and t shirt. She was wearing her housecoat as she was getting ready for bed. I added that was funny having a cup of coffee before bed....
But we chatted, she wanted to know what happened with me, offered advice, and was quite nice. Before long, I noticed that one of her breasts had become exposed as her housecoat had opened up. I didn't say anything at first, and just enjoyed the view.
Then l had looked down between her legs and first....noticed that she was completely shaven, and her pussy was exposed. I then began to stare....and lose a bit of composure. She then noticed that I was dragging my eyes between her fully exposed breast and pussy....she could then notice my cock hardening and poking in my shorts as I didn't have any underwear on....
She lifted a leg, and ran her toes over my hardening cock....I stammered....wow! She said....calm down....relax. " I see that you are a bit excited...." she says then...." I see that you are enjoying me....does it bother you are are you ok with it?" Of course I said, actually I am enjoying it. She leaned closer to me, and took my cock in her hand, and looked me in the eye, and said...."I have been thinking of a way to get you naked with me ever since I had walked in the door. She added....her husband hadn't touched her in over 4 years..." I said to myself....this is what you have been wanting....calm down and enjoy...
She grabbed my hand, and took me to her room, opened the sliding glass door, and showed me her private hot tub....she dropped her housecoat to expose her motherly curvy body with huge sagging breasts, and soft round ass....she got on her knees, pulled down my shorts, and immediately took my cock in her mouth....I removed my t-shirt, and she sucked me harder and harder....she slipped a hand and caressed my balls, and licked a finger and just made it enter my ass....I said I can't hold back long like this, she removed my cock from her mouth and said....i know....i will stop when I can tell you are close....I felt my ass stiffening with her finger inside....and stopped....squeezed my balls and pinched the base of my cock....I softened immediately. I asked....how did you know? She said she had sucked many cocks, and learned when to stop. ..we drifted into the hot tub....we kissed, I took her huge breasts into my mouth....sucked her engorged nipples harder....I slid a finger around her clit....and slid in and out of her pussy....her hands caressing my cock and balls....we talked touching each other....she sat up on the edge of the hot tub, I then leaned into her to lick her pussy....I did what I had learned while I was younger....and she said...relax...licking my clit is important....but you need to learn how to tease a pussy and clit....she guided my head....said when to speed up....when to slow down....and to take extra time licking and caressing her ass with my tongue. She added, once you learn how to eat pussy, and tease a woman's asshole....she would tell her friends about me....I did what I was told....and took my time....her pussy just got wetter and wetter....my face and nose had her pussy juice dripping down my chin....I learned to feel her clit throb in orgasmic pleasure, when to slow down....when to speed up....after she had had at least 3 or 4 orgasms, we left the hot tub, and climbed into her bed....she got on her back, and told me to fuck her....and fuck her until I came....it seemed like it took forever....every time I was about to cum....she squeezed the base of my cock....and I lost my nut....then she would suck my cock hard again ( yes absolutely covered in her pussy juice) like 3 or 4 times, until I was just to the point that I was ready to just explode....finally she told me to cum in her pussy....I felt her pussy squeezing my cock as she whispered that my cock made her orgasm again....I finally came in her pussy....and laid back, and she held my cock as it kept on pulsating long after I had cum in her pussy....then she leaned down....and took it in her mouth....and she made me semi hard again...but I was finally exhausted....we kissed....she fell asleep with her hand on my cock....and I then dropped off to sleep....

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Brilliant story!

Thanks for sharing!

Did the fun continue?!!!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nice
Good story. It was good you could be of service to her.

cissyboy1uk
Very nice read smile

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.95 seconds