Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Strap-on Sex
So, how many women here enjoy being fucked by a girlfriend with a Strap-on Cock? I have a friend, Shelly, who has really gotten into fucking women with a Strap-on. Over the last 5 years or so when she got into it she has fucked (according to her) over 20 women now. Shelly is married and her husband is very Beta and only into sex with her just so much and Shelly finally owned up to her kinky side. Most of the women she is fucking are married straights too. Although it is technically lesbian sex what Shelly says is that it is just straight chicks hard-core kinky is all. Before I remarried, I joined her one time and ate the girl being fucked out to get her ready as Shelly says she still can't do that even though she flat loves fucking her women. Anyhow, what about our women here on NN?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yep. I do.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shouldn't she have slipped that weapon into you as you ate her new friend,seems only natural.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Delicious
srxwat4 said: Shouldn't she have slipped that weapon into you as you ate her new friend,seems only natural.

i wish I could find me a lady to own me with her strapon

quietwacpl
Many many moons and a couple profile name changes ago there may have been some pictures of the Mrs receiving as well as giving.

DanajustDana
My girlfriend and I play with strapons twice a week. Hubby doesn't mind at all. Sexy, kinky, fun! dildo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Strap on
My wife has been with one woman( that I know of) and was fortunate enough to watch. She said " I didn't dislike going down on a woman like I thought I would " Our first time at a club. She's ready to go back. Maybe she secretly wants another woman . I mentioned a strap on . She said she doesn't know if that will do anything for her. Still think if she's got a girl bent over , giving herself to her she would love it. Hopefully. 🤪

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Mightymac218 said: My wife has been with one woman( that I know of) and was fortunate enough to watch. She said " I didn't dislike going down on a woman like I thought I would " Our first time at a club. She's ready to go back. Maybe she secretly wants another woman . I mentioned a strap on . She said she doesn't know if that will do anything for her. Still think if she's got a girl bent over , giving herself to her she would love it. Hopefully. 🤪

Yep. My friend says she basically only does them doggy. Rear-entry dogging them, grabbing their hips, going deep, so forth let's her get kinky on having a Cock fantasy, lez sex fun, and she also Butt Humps so she says it is just hard-core sex she needs and then is done.,

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Strapons are amazing
My partner is just brilliant. She strapon fucks my arse usually once a week sometimes more. We have a 10 inch strapless vibrating strapon. We only like it with me head down arse up and wow this gives me amazing orgasms. She really loves the power it gives her, she spanks my arse, holds my hips and then honestly I start begging for her to grab my balls and squeeze them slap them. She slaps them as my arse is being fed our strapon. She has control of the vibration speed and intensity and i am all hers she has me in another world. We love it, this strapon is held in place by her vagina only no straps, 7inches inside her curved to drive her g-spot crazy as well. I sm lucky so very lucky I know and anal orgasms are so so so intense and can last a few minutes with pre-cum galore leading to full prostate orgasm with cum so much just spraying and spaying.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
strap on & double ender
Had strap on a few times....hottest was sharing a 16" double ender...when our ass cheeks touched i shot a wad thumbup

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Me!
Although I am usually the one wearing one at a party. But have had the luxury of being taken that way and it is awesome. The touch of a female is just different than the touch of a man.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Id love to have a few women put them on and dominate me. have had a finger and small dildo in ass but never a strap on. Would love getting fucked by a women.