Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sex?
This last weekend me and my wife met a friend for drinks, and went back to his place for some fun. The evening was mostly oral, as we love sucking off a man together. My wife will not alow another man's dick inside her pussy....even tho it's my biggest fantasy. I do respect this, and even consider it a compliment because she won't fuck them even while they are hard, and hot in front of her. That said....she will ride their dick on the outside. Straddle them, and rub her wet pussy an their cock. All the while her big tits are in thier face getting played with. For me, it looks almost exactly like fucking. So I am crazy hard and my dick is pulsing. Question is: is that considered sex? Is it fucking? It turns me on to think of her fucking these guys, but my brain just doesn't look at that as actual sex or fucking.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
It most certainly is a sexual act, but would not class it as fucking without penetration. It sounds like she enjoys teasing and maybe even enjoys turning the guys down that want to fuck her. She is in control. Maybe if you reassure her that you don’t have a problem with her fucking them, she might take the next step.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
[b] are you talking about?
oral is sex
we used to call what she did dry humping,
but that was with clothes tho [b]

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Here is the legal definition of penetration:

"Sexual penetration" means any contact, however slight, between the sex organ or anus of one person and an object or the sex organ, mouth, or anus of another person, or any intrusion, however slight, of any part of the body of one person or of any animal or object into the sex organ or anus of another person...

So she is fucking the hell out of them. Enjoy!!!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.39 seconds