Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Four Generations Chapter 5 Annabelle's Birthday Party
There was a knock on the door and when Bob answered it, the 4 ladies came in. Tammy spoke up, “Bob, my daughter you already know, this is my mom Molly and the Birthday girl Annabelle. Bob said pleased to meet the two of you but I should give Annabelle a birthday kiss. As he moved to kiss her, Annabelle turned her head sh he kissed her on the cheek. Lilly said, thats not a kiss and grabbed Bob with a hand on each cheek and proceeded to give him a long passionate kiss. Now Grams its your turn, but Annabelle said I just met him, I cant do that, soon 3 women were chanting KISS KISS KISS and finally Annabelle went to Bob and llet him kiss her, his tongue parted her lips and the kiss was very passionate.

At this point Molly took charge, asked Bob to open some champagne as she poured it into the flutes. They totted 75 years, and chatted as they sipped their champagne. Bob noticed that Molly filled Annabelle’s flute fuller than everyone elses. Room service knocked at precisely 7PM and soon they were all sitting around the table eating. During dinner Molly kept pouring champagne and Bob, opened more bottles whenever a bottle was empty. After dinner, Molly lit a candle on a cupcake for Annabelle, and they sang happy birthday. Presents were brought out and opened. The last present was from Bob and he sure did wonder what they picked out for him to give to her and why they refused to tell him what it was.

Annabelle opened the last present and it was a very shear black teddy. Lilly yelled model it, Tammy and Lilly started chanting try it on try it on. Molly told them to stop it. She then said this is what is going to happen, Mom, your going to go in the bedroom try it on and come out with a resort robe over it. When you come back out, Lilly and Tammy are going into the hall and wait for me. I will face the door so I don’t see you. You will remove the robe and model it for Bob, then lay across his knees and he will give you a birthday spanking. When I hear the fist slap on your ass, I will leave. When the spanking is done, you will get what you told me you really wanted a good fuck with a hard cock.

When she came back in and dropped the robe, Bob immediately noticed the teddy has 3 peekaboo holes, for her tits the round hols were just larger than her aerosols, and the bottoms had a nice slit that framed her pussy well. While they were a little saggy, he admired her nice tits, the nipples seemed to be erect, he wondered was she excited? She had a nice full bush around pussy. She laid across his knees and he pulled the bottoms down a little and gave a slap on her right ass check, hard enough to sting a little but not hard enough to be too painful, he then rubbed the cheek. With his other hand he was playing with her nipples, gently pinching them. He then repeated that on the left cheek. He continued alternating. Annabelle was moaning and noticed that his erection was pressing into her stomach.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
More
Waiting on next chapter

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Pirate16
Four Generations
Great series. Looking forward go the remaining chapters! thumbup bounce jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please