Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
mark850000
what is your biggest fantasy and what is the wildest thing you've done ?
please discuss x

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Biggest fantasy.
My biggest fantasy was to watch my wife getting fucked by another guy, joining in and going silky seconds (I popped her cherry when we were 1eek
It finally happened when we were 35 and married 15 years, absolutely no regrets about doing it, after it happened she was a player until our early 70's, we have been married 57 years now.
thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was very young. My older friend taught me naturism. She took me to her construction site once. She worked as an architect and landscape designer on the construction of a cottage. There was my first practical task and the experience of being in the Nude among the people, dressed people. I'm a grown woman now. I have a respectable job. I have a lot of people under my command. And I want to experience again these emotions that I experienced in my youth. Again, to be able to be naked at work, among your colleagues. But, alas, this is not possible unfortunately.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Hmm, I think I have 2 or 3 but one which tends to stick in my mind was being talked into posing starkers for a local camera club. That felt pretty raunchy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fantasy
My ultimate fantasy is a week-end with Julieannfringe. The grinding sensation would put me over the top.

mark850000
personally, i had a casual girlfriend a few years ago. She text one day to tell me her ex had just fucked her. I told her to come immediately to me in my bed. She did , it was a lovely experience having her freshly fucked pussy x

sexless_in_tx
My first time at a nude beach. The feeling of removing all clothing in front of many people. While they were not actually watching me, I felt that all eyes were looking my direction.

Wildest thing was walking through my neighborhood at night completely nude. No one was around (or so I though). I heard a female voice behind me say Hi and asked if she could walk with me. She was fully dressed. It wasn't long before I talked her into undressing and walking naked with me. We both kept looking at each other's nude body and finally broke down and had sex on one of the neighbors lawn.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would love to fuck a woman in the ass while she is on top of another man having vaginal sex.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Does watching my wife with another man count ? raspberry

Really loved seeing her lower herself onto his erection 😀😀

Forum Level:
Just getting started
There is an adult theater in CT where people go to swing. They have a halloween party every year. One year she dressed up ass Dorothy from Wizard of OZ. No panties or bra, whole nine yards including the hair. I watched her suck and fuck a few guys. The pulled up that dress and went to pound town. I also enjoyed other females while there. So much cum dripping out of her pussy and ass. Good times.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Biggest Fantasy - Seven Men and a Picnic Table
I wrote about this several years ago but I'm going to do it again. I still have this same erotic dream on occasion....

We walk out of a reggae bar into a soft tropical evening with a gentle wind rustling the palm fronds. It's nearly dark but by the light of the bar we can see a picnic table way out on the lawn. We walk over to the table, the reggae music grows softer and the night darker. You pull up my skirt, lay me back on the table and go down on me enthusiastically. A few minutes later six, tall, dark, handsome men walk out of the bar, spy us in the gloaming and walk over to the table to watch. The audience is exciting. They spread out, three on each side, lift my blouse, unzip their flies and start masturbating while rubbing my body softly. Bliss!

After another few minutes the orgasm slowly sneaks up on me and just as I go over the edge, they all start to orgasm too. The session ends in a storm of white jets from both directions. After a minute or so the men, zip up and file away silently, leaving me in a wonderful, wonderful afterglow.

I've awakened several times after this erotic dream realizing that I had just had an orgasm while sleeping. It's my favorite dream. I don't know how we clean up and the poor muncher under my skirt never gets his own orgasm, but I'm very grateful for his talent... I wonder what I should do for him?
michael grin bj kissass michael grin bjkissass michael grinbjkissass michael grinbjkissass

Now: The wildest thing that I ever did? Hmmmm? It's not very wild by NN standards, but long ago I gave a road blowjob to my boyfriend when we were travelling in New England. That's not very wild, but I was informed afterwards that my blowjob lasted for three states. That's kind of wonderful, don't you think?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naked Boy
Always wanted to be the "Naked Boy : at a women's cocktail party.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naked Boy
Always wanted to be the "Naked Boy : at a women's cocktail party.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Julieannfringe said:

Now: The wildest thing that I ever did? Hmmmm? It's not very wild by NN standards, but long ago I gave a road blowjob to my boyfriend when we were travelling in New England. That's not very wild, but I was informed afterwards that my blowjob lasted for three states. That's kind of wonderful, don't you think?

I often go through several states when I am on the receiving end of a blowjob, especially if it's done right.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Having fun
We still have lots of wild things we want to try, have done quite a few already including wife going topless at a biker rally, her meeting a friend at our front door naked, having several mfm times together including a DP and meeting a guy off this sight in a motel. Hopfully lots more adventures to cum bounce

marriedbi52
Can't post my wildest on NN, even though many others have done it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On a dare (never really needed one though).....I gave a blowjob to the DJ at a strip joint when he was working. From comments after....everyone in the place knew what was happening.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm relatively vanilla.

Fantasy - a FFM three way.

Wildest - Had sex with my (then) girlfriend in her parent's hot tub while they were home (pretty sure they knew what we were doing...)

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Check my blog. We’ve had a few sharing experiences. Loved them and looking forward to some more after things get back to normal. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not really wild, but a fantasy.

Would like to be with a 21 year old virgin guy and be the first female he creampies. But guy would have to be cool/sexy, too. Impossible to find I'm sure. LOL.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wildest thing - girlfriend called me to come over, her parents had just left for church and we could be alone. She greeted me at the front door wearing a robe and when I entered, she was naked underneath. I was raring to go and she took my hand and led my upstairs - I thought to her bedroom - but she pulled me into her parents bedroom. She attacked me and I was grateful and I was fucking her like a madman - but cumming was the last thing on my mind. I was worried that her parents would come home from a quick church mass........needless to say, the bedspread was a mess !!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Had sex with multiple guys in the same night. It wasn't a gangbang thou. They took turns on me. When one guy finished, he left the room and the next guy came in after him.

marriedbi52
ARF!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wildest thing I have ever done - I Arranged on another site, to go to a females that I had never met house, to fuck her while her hubby was out. Due to bad health he was unable to attend to her needs. But she wanted to be blindfolded the whole time. I was very nervous letting myself in. Found her on her blindfolded on a sofa dressed in a basque etc and playing with her pussy. I never wasted any time and got down to sucking and fucking her senseless. I eventually left, leaving her blindfolded with my sperm dribbling out of her pussy. Thinking back, it was a very trusting, but dangerous thing to do. But all went well. Fantasy - Would love to be involved in giving a female a cum shower. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As a young boy I helped an elderly black man move a desk in his office. He then told me to lower my pants so he could check if I had a hernia. I did as he asked and after coughing he said no hernia. Immediately he kissed my cock then sucked me off. Several times walking home after football practice he invited me in and he’d suck me off.
One time while lying beside him I started playing with his.cock through his clothes. He stopped sucking me , then unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was very black, uncut, thick, long, hot and heavy.
I played with it and pulled his foreskin back and rubbed the head of his huge cock on my lips., but I was afraid to put it into my mouth

He never invited me in again.

So I now have this recurring fantasy of finding a big black uncut cock to to kiss, taste, and suck his cum into my hungry mouth.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
surferjen said: Not really wild, but a fantasy.

Would like to be with a 21 year old virgin guy and be the first female he creampies. But guy would have to be cool/sexy, too. Impossible to find I'm sure. LOL.

You could keep trying hot 21 year old guys until you find one who's a virgin ... just be sure to tell good tales or take good pics for the fine folks of NN.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
One of the wilder things I have done is pictured here:

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Julie!
I’d love to be the guy licking you but obviously once you and the six guys were finished I’d have to lick all over your cum-covered nipples and body and I’d definitely cum myself! I have so many fantasies, some straight, some bi/gay. Sloppy anal seconds is near the top, as is DP with me in her used butthole. Eating a girl while she gets gangbanged is a common dream. Standing over my wife while she muff-bumps with a girlfriend would have me squirting. As a bottom guy who’s bitterly frustrated a common day dream is getting my own needs fully satisfied by however many guys that might take, would include DP in me or course. Wildest actual sex was eating my wife while our friend fucked her, and having the girls watch him fuck me while taking the pics. Memories and fantasies, describes life these days 🤣😭😁